Reviews for Hooked
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 3/14
The idea of joker googling something is for some reason funny
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 3/4
Great job!
Starspuzzle chapter 7 . 2/25
I love it! I love this so muchhh! Gosh that was so gooddd. Especially how you wrote the joker...damn is like im seeing heath ledger in action. I like how wally is more than this clumsy kid that the DCU portray him to be. He's a good friend and he got his moments. I am entirely grateful that you balance the character. Like you got dicks pov, bruce pov and alfred pov (rarely see alfred pov) then you got that supporting character like wally and YJ and JL. Entirely awesome. Nice work. Keep it up. Damn.
Aquarica chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Nice story, I absolutely loved it. Glad it ended off with a happy note.
AllStarHater chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This story was perfect in every way possible! Beautiful writing, engaging plot, great emotional scenes, and non OOC characters (you certainly did better than Frank Miller).

Thank you for being one of the only writers who can write the 'goddamn' Batman (stupid Frank Miller) properly. Nobody seems to understand that, essentially, his emotional growth was stunted after his parents death, which is why he doesn't express emotion the normal way people do. I'm not saying that he doesn't love Dick, because its quite obvious that he does in his own bat-like way (bat-love should totally be a thing). I understand why people write him that way, because its hard to have a character be emotionally stunted while making it obvious that he cares, and the character becomes infinitely more likeable when they openly demonstrate love. But if you do that, you destroy Batman's character - a hero who isn't nice, who can be badass and cold and calculating, and become a hero that you respect and admire, but never someone who you want to become.
Anyways, sorry for the long rant (and the run-on sentences) - its just your story reminded me what a good portrayal of Batman should be.
Please update Roots soon - you could say that I'm totally Hooked (sorry about the bad pun).
- AllStarHater
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Awesome! Torture here I come!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Ooooooo! This has an amazing start! Really the only reason I saw it was because while waiting for roots to be updated (which need to happen now) I checked your other stories and since you mentioned roots was part of an series I looked for number 2 and voila!
hodges2 chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
i would read it! sounds interesting lol XD
SubRosa7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
This is a a great story, and an amazing final chapter! Thank you so much for writing it.
VoicesOffCamera chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
Oh this was immaculate! I loved the dynamic between Dick and Wally, that was really fantastic. (My favorite moment: “Fine but you’re not off the hook.” That was a poor choice of words.) And then the way you just wound it all in to sit so nicely within the actual Young Justice universe was just icing on this delicious cake. You are so talented! Well done!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
I have to say, I really love how you write Bruce. His characterization is perfection in my opinion. So many writers write him as too... affectionate for lack of a better word (there is a better word, I just can't think of it at the moment). He shows his affection in strange ways, such as going out and tracking down villains rather than sitting at a sickbed. I also really like the dynamic of Dick starting to speak English again but still struggling. I wish that had been played up a little more, because I just love that idea (it's actually causing some plot bunnies of my own!). But especially after just waking from a nightmare, I was really expecting some Romani there. But yay for Alfred for finally getting through to Bruce! I can't wait to see how this resolves! :)
VoicesOffCamera chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
“You made a mistake. You went after my protégé. You pissed off the entire Justice League.” I LOVE that! I love Robin being the favorite sidekick of the Justice League. It's such an interesting dynamic since not only was he the first sidekick ever but he's also the youngest out of all the ones that have so far followed him. I love the idea that the entire Justice League is protective over him.

Oh Bruce... that's definitely not going to help! Springing that on him just after a horrific nightmare like that! I'm interested to see how this is going to play out...
VoicesOffCamera chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Ah this is so good I can't get over it! I loved the dynamic between Clark and Bruce that was so well done. [Sidenote: I always imagined that Bruce was also close with Green Arrow (or as close as Bruce can be with someone other than Dick and Alfred) since the billionaire playboys probably run in the same circles and see each other out of costume a lot.] Oh Dick reverting back to only speaking Romani is a fantastic twist. I'm a little surprised that Bruce doesn't know much of Dick's native language... but at the same time I love that Dick has a skill that Bruce doesn't being multi-lingual. Very excited to see what happens next! :)
VoicesOffCamera chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Wow. What a powerful chapter. The reunion was everything I had hoped it would be and more! Oh that ending though! I'm so glad I can just skip along to the next chapter and see what happens...
VoicesOffCamera chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Ack this is horrifically amazing. I adore the way you right the Joker, it's just too perfect! The last bit of banter was the best. "I'll google it." Just something about a deranged psychopath dressed as a clown googling French on a smartphone... Fantastic!