Reviews for Will You Have Me
VampirePrincess86 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Of course they belong together! Lol in an episode in the TV show in the future storm and Logan were married. :)
persnikitty5 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
As always another wonderful story!
Jeanniebird chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Well, I took quite some time to finally read it completely, mostly because I had so little time to read.

This is definitly one of the best Rolo's I ever read. I especially like that it is set so far back, there are very few stories on which go back this far. The same goes for the setting. I read my share of Rolo's and Wolverine stories, but I actually never found one which was mostly set in Madripoor.

The only thing I didn't like was that you left the subpolt with Jubilee hanging at the end. All the time you mentioned the hinds the X-Men found that they had lodger and you even wrote from her POV. Okay, I know how it ends, the Raevers attack, most of the X-Men are not there or Betsy convinces them to go through the Siege Perilious, while Jubes rescues Wolvie after being crusified, but I still think you should have wrote the end of what happens with Jubes. Then again, it's a Rolo story and that ended great :D
QTFics chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
Wow! You know that I love all of you RoLo stories, but this has to be my favorite! So much depth and feeling!
dispatcher652 chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
That was a great story. I like how you built up the romance between Ororo and Logan. It was great at the end when they got married in Vegas.
Sinjin chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
I seem to remember you writing this on the realm and thought it was good then and still do.
tooLazy chapter 14 . 11/1/2007
DOPE! hahah i loved it! i dont think there was anything that coulda been better. i loved all tha conversations they had man it was just like them. keep doin what you do!
OriginalCeenote chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
I never got to read this past chapter two, the last time I looked at it. I enjoyed it. I don't see too many stories about Logan in Madripoor at this point in the regular continuity, and I love stories about the X-Men in the outback. I wrote a couple of them myself on another site, one of which I revised for the Realm because I didn't like the first version in hindsight.

Good work. I liked Ororo's wigs, Jubilee eating all the food, and Maddie seeming "evil."
semprence86 chapter 14 . 2/23/2006
this is a really really great story i love it you have to continue.I love ororo and logan together they are my fave pairing.

you have to continue this with their life after the marriage.

like having kids and stuff

great job looking forward to more chapters
charlese91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
loves it! i love ororo and logan together! anyways, i loved this story, ur truly a great writer
Stormlover chapter 14 . 8/30/2004
AH! THATS ALL THAT I CAN SAY. I LOVED THIS WHOLE SERIES. IT WAS WONDERFUL! you write so eloquent and beautifully. i wish that you continue this seriers using what happenened with the Siege Perilous for the reason why they're not together now. anyways, tip of my hat to you! :)
Telaka chapter 14 . 8/21/2003
I don't know if you got the review that I posted on this story, I think I posted it during the time they had mucked up and wiped off all the new reviews. So I'll review again just in case.

A friend recommended me this story and I now see why. It was amazing, had all the elements a good story needs and ran so well. It was beautiful. I rarely read Ororo/Logan stories anymore, I believe they're becoming over done and repetitive, but this was fresh, new and a good development of their growing love with a great conclusion. I can't praise it enough; so I'm just going to say I loved it through and through.
cerebro chapter 14 . 5/30/2003
I thought the story was brilliant. I'm realy pleased to see Storm and Logan together at last. 10 out of 10
RogueLebeau5 chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
I absolutly loved the story! But what ever happened to Jubalation?
mystry's child chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
Hey this is really good you really kno how to convey emotions ,thoughts, and dreams to the reader...