Reviews for Dragons
Ahhhh LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter
sujari6 chapter 8 . 8/9
Loved how Carlisle dealt with the family.
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 8 . 8/8
nice story so far.
davysekhon chapter 8 . 8/8
Thank you very very much for continuing the story. As it stands I truly love reading about these two. And for the first time I know they will be shown as true equals, and hopefully have a mature and practical relationship between themselves where both know that they deserve each other and are sure of the love, devotion, loyalty, trust and affection they have for one another. This is what I have always wanted to see between them but sadly no one addressed these issues. So I am really glad to read it all here and I always saw how Alice was just like jacog always trying to get her way by any means, Jasper and Rosalie never truly tried to understand neither Edward nor Bella and Emmett actually never respected them just like others as none of them even tried to understand ExB nor their relationship but always wanted to have a say in their lives without caring if they were even asked for their advice. Well I think I need to end my rant or I'll never stop. Anyway thanks a lot for the update. Waiting impatiently until next time.
traceybuie chapter 8 . 8/7
I'm so glad that Edward and Bella are going in together as a strong couple.
yerkey chapter 8 . 8/7
Looking forward to the next chapter and where the story goes from here
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 8/7
Great chapter, thank you for the update.
Sephrenia1 chapter 8 . 8/7
glad to see you are back ... I hope life doesn't take you away again ... I am enjoying the uniqueness of your story ... it is an approach that hasn't been taken before and opens up all kinds of possible scenarios instead of the more predictable ones ...
davysekhon chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
It is truly a magnificent and a very unique story. It's different and I really appreciate your work so thank you.
btlmotormouth chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
I love it so far and can't wait to read more. I can't wait to see what happens once they get home. Can't wait to see what Bella does to Tanya when she starts her shit about Edward belonging to her. Hope you can update again soon.
Me chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Please try to update as soon as you can like this story
leelolalee chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Waow love it
cbmorefie chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Keep it coming!
sujari6 chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
I think the family (apart from Carlisle) is in for a big surprise.
Yali.Page chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
I'm curious about this story, I'm waiting to read what happens next!