Reviews for Apocalyptic Love
rckyfrk chapter 12 . 6/15
Yay! Great ending to a great story!
rckyfrk chapter 10 . 6/15
Loved it! Beth holding her own was awesome to see. And to see most of the group accept them being together as a good thing. Hooray!
rckyfrk chapter 9 . 6/14
Huzzah! It's about time! Not just the sexy times (which was pretty damn hot), but for them to actually talk.
rckyfrk chapter 8 . 6/14
Not to nitpick, but wouldn't Eugene need to go to the pentagon rather than the White House? Other than that, very nicely done.
rckyfrk chapter 7 . 6/14
I'm. It sure who I feel worse for - Daryl and his detrimental self-doubt or Beth who's trying to heal while on the move along with blaming herself for Daryl's leaving her.
rckyfrk chapter 6 . 6/14
Glad they got out. Really glad that bastard is gone now.
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 6/14
God, that was beyond brutal. My poor babies.
rckyfrk chapter 4 . 6/13
I'm glad Daryl heard all that from Rick. To know his brother supports him and supports them being together...that's just so powerful.
rckyfrk chapter 3 . 6/13
God. To see Daryl so selfless just kills me. And then to see Beth finding the strength to go out on her own. Why couldn't the show have gone like this?
rckyfrk chapter 2 . 6/13
So so good. I really like it!
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 6/13
I'm sure I've read this before, but for some reason didn't review like I should have, so I'm making up for that now. I loved seeing Beth take care of herself - four on one?! Atta girl!
Naide13 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
Very nice story
rckyfrk chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
So daryl and Beth's first time together was tracking hotness. Wow-za!
Who knew Eugene was actually a genius? Do all the living get an injection to kill off the walker virus or whatever? Or does it just return walkers to people...dead people...?
Frickin Daryl and his insecurities. When will he learn? This back and forth with him is killing me.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Great story!
cemmia chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Enjoyed the last three chapters.. Great story!