Reviews for The Box
accountkiller1001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love the story, the mementos were fantastic. It totally fits that Miranda would react to the physical presentation of Andi's love. Lovely story!
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Cute story, loved the end. Thanks for sharing!
Shelby1316 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Very nice. Thx!
jeep28 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was perfect and such a fresh take on Andy telling/showing Miranda how much she loves her. I still have the pencil of the first girl I ever fell in love with. I took it while I was helping her with a college assignment we had. So I thank you especially for the pen in Andy's box. I too agree/raise my hand in asking for an additional chapter on this one!
jehc chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Very sweet
Judroozz chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Aww this was so lovely:) thank you for writing this!
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Aww that was fun! I love the way Andy didn't back down from proving her point. So great!
I would LOVE to see what happens next!
Great job as always!
Claire54362 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Yet another great story please keep them coming :-) also I would like to say I wholeheartedly agree with Elliewrites I would love to see this story continued please at least consider it thanks :-) xx
oscarwildette chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
typical Miranda having the last word.. but she has finally meet her match .. very nice
Texaschic1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Very cute and fluffy! Great story!
Elliewrites chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Loved this. As I seem to be successful recently in my "encouragement," would you consider continuing this? The two women have only touched on their "exploration" of their feelings and I think I speak for almost everyone in this fandom when I say, "I'd like to see what happens next." Thanks Gun!
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was really sweet an tender
Awesome as ever