Reviews for Always Remembering
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Awesome poem! You capture in words what I so feel at the end of these series. You're also right, it could be any book where we had fallen not so much the plot, but for these wonderful characters that we never want to see the end of their stories.
Chalindra chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
LOVE it! :D:D You've capyured that something that always are there in the end of an Eddings-book! Great!
jrhughes chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
An excellent poem.

However may have overlooked one thing.. Eddings

ended the story, but that doesn't mean it has to

end.

Write about your favorite characters and the

legacy will live on!

John
dragonharper chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Oh wow! I really love your poem because that is how I feel when I finish reading any book that the characters seem to grow inside of you and somehow a written word becomes a part of your own personality. This is truly a great expression!
Aqsa chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
hey, this is pretty good.
willowtear chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I so agree with you!I felt so deprived of something when he ended the story with him saying, in my words, thats it, thats all, its done. Eddings is like a god in his writing but how could he DO that to us? *fake tear and choked sob* er, ok, well you know what I mean. I love Silk!I love Belgarion!I love Relg!I love Silk!I love Belgarion!I love Relg!
DuchessofErat chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Yes, yes! I've always felt the same way! I love this! It's so true! After the end, you always get that little pang and the tiny voice in your head says "What next?" I really love the poem, you've really got a way with words!
Auri chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Very nice, feel the 'zact same way 'bout Eddings' series.
Pol chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
*sniff sniff, tear tear* i know! i was so sad, i was like "what? no more silk! agh!" so then i started reading them again of course! they're so amazing, every page is excellent. i loves the humour. i just finished magician's gambit today.
runaway ballista chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
You are so right...I always feel like crying after reading those books.

As I recall, I DID cry at the very end of 'The Malloreon'. *sniffles* I feel so sad now...
WillowVilya chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
your right..they do seem to end that way don't they...

COOL!

bwahahahahaha...
Unknown-Wisdom chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
I just finished reading your poem and I gotta tell you that I loved it. It's so true, I read Edding's series about a year ago and I've just started reading it again (and still can't put it down lol) and I just can't believe how I've been drawn in all over again, Edding's is one of the few fantasy writers out there who really know how to capture the reader completely.

I know what you mean about getting all teary at the almost blunt ending he leaves us with... but I don't think I would have accepted the ending of the series if he'd just written 'The end' though, know what I mean?

Once again I commend you on an excellent poem!
Dr.Linkenshloff chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That's so sad. Whenever I reach the ed of the Mallorean, I always want to cry. "And so, my children, the time has come to close the book. Tere will be other days and other stories, but this tale is finished" Whenever I read those lines, I feel my eyes start to tear up, because he leaves us so brutally at the end. Giving us the start of another possible story, then dropping it. its always so sad toleave any book.

(Just one question that I'd be really happy if you could email me the answer: How do you get some of your stories to be in italics? I've been trying so much stuff and can't figure it out!)
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I've seen a poem about an author before. Although, if you want a series that's got a _really_ sad ending, read the _Assassin's_ trilogy by Robin Hobb.
Lady Bevier chapter 1 . 10/20/2002