Reviews for Nightmares
devilmaycryforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Awe its so sweet and gentle! i loved it!
theBabewiththePower chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Lovely. Glad everything worked out.
RedHotCumberbitch chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
fabulous! love it so much
Zayide chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
To be honest, I would have liked to see more details to this OS. While more in regards to what was hinted at, I am not referring to that specifically. My comment is more directed towards how to read the dialogue; how to read the pauses...the actions they were taking , cuz I hardly think they just stood there before each other without mannerisms. After all, he is a fae aristocrat, and she is a human modern student. While she was femenine, he must have still been so delicate tho holding on to his masculinity, that it must have made her feel less so. And reedit the part of the mementos she collected from her room, when suddenly he mentions her mother...it doesn't flow right for some reason. Other than that, it is an excellent plotline. I'm just so sad it was contained in just a OS.
KrisNoel chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Great story! Wish it didn't end!
DreamBubbles chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh my gosh.. what a wonderful story. I enjoyed so much reading it through. The tension bethween Sarah and Jareth was so intence, I could almost feel the longing and the need behind respectfulness. Thank you. I specially loved the ending. :) Left me with a feeling wanting to read more.
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Brilliant.

Really enjoyable and wonderfully written as always.

I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Laters
suns and stars chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
oh why end there it was awesome want more
ufc81 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I absolutely enjoyed this fic! I was in a Labyrinth mood and as soon as I saw your username I knew I would be happy. Thank you for writing!
good story chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good story
ribbit5000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I like this story a lot :) very well written!
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Interesting. I've never read in this fick before.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
What a charming story. Pretty grim for a while there, though I love Jareth's idea of justice, and she does seem annoying every now and again, but on balance delightful. Thank you for the nice read.