Reviews for Harry Potter and Hogwarts U
Tarix chapter 7 . 4/3
The stage is set, but I guess the play was cancelled. Real shame, it would have been nice to know how story would unfold.
I've read Chapters 1 thru 8 over the last 48 hours and it was really fun to read. I'm very sorry to see that this an abandoned project.
Soki711 chapter 5 . 1/21
This is a really far out story and has so many ways it can pay out. Harry seems confident in this story which is good.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
You had the start of an interesting idea, then started to throw in the stupid fanon clichés.

Magical cores and Earldoms...ugh.
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Is this still being updated, or has it been abandoned?

Because it has not been updated for 12 months now. I would LOVE to read more!
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
I'm glad to see you adding in that extra generation for James Potters parents and grand parents. I too have done in some of my stories (not yet published) because I hate getting that removed cousin business which Harry becomes, to pretty much half of the kids in his year!
iCaelum chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
It's unfortunate that it seems like you dropped this story because it's got such great potential. I look forward to an update if you decide to pick it up again.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
Oh man, "physical terrorist"! LMAO! Completely hilarious! MORE PLEASE!
Supersive chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
This is really good, first thing I've read by you and I will definitely be reading some more of your work. My only issue is the plot line created in the flashbacks of chapters 5 & 6, seems kind of complicated and maybe superfluous, but if you come back around to this story I'll be interested to see where you take things.

Cheers and thanks for the good read.
The French Dark Lord chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Instant fav!
Ofcourse I'm already following HP & the Rejected Path,
but I consider myslef very lucky jamnaz79 recommanded your fic or I mightn't have founs this new little gem! It's really crazy how much my english improved with after 10 years of reading fanfictions all the idioms the urban and terms you'd never learn at school , and the cultural references oh the cultural references! I remember that time when a fanfic author placed "this is my boomstick" in na HP fanfiction!

I really love it so far, having Harry start Hogwarts as an adult is so much better because it allows to explore the world of violence, political intrigue, power play, and fucked up shit that should be expected when a wooden stick can redefine reality, and to keep this believable. Some stories really are tests for susension of disbelief it's rather refreshing to find others which end up being a cool down time.

Keep up the good work and most of all keep enjoying yourself writting these wonderful fanfics.
Cya
dangerverse chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Awesome story, this is fantastic. I've really enjoyed everything in this story so far!
Can't wait 'till your next update!
laxmad chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Right well, now I'm just going through all of your fics and loving them all it leaves me in a bit of a quandry though as I don't know which one I want you to update more this or Rejected path... Ah well It's kind of nice knowing that it's not my decision :) I'll just let fate take me for the ride haha.
Really loving this fic!
revdebo chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
I just found this story and I'm impressed. P!ease update it.
kitty254781 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I have read the chapter you have posted so far and I really like this story. I know you last updated awhile ago and I was wondering when you have a tentative date for the next chapter. I really want to read what your mind has come up with. Looking forward to the next chpter
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2015