Reviews for Harry Potter and Hogwarts U
Corwyn chapter 8 . 6/5
I am *loving* this story so far, and I do hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 8 . 5/15
Very much enjoyed this. Is there any hope of you continuing it?

*pines*

Thanks for sharing,

T.G.H.
HJP4Life chapter 8 . 2/24
Saddened that this story seems to be on hiatus. I shall check out Dr. Bell while I wait. Great story here so far, would love for you to pick it back up eventually.
Pointer3109 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Ran out of story when the going gets good.

Pity. Enjoyed it.
Pointer3109 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Can you really see Minerva McGonagall telling a student to keep his cool?

My Dad's school (US) had boxing classes in the 40's. It really depends on the school. Wrestling, the real thing, is widely taught. Martial Arts were coming on strong in the 90's. That's just in school. Private academies such as dojos or boxing gyms might teach a promising student for a lesser fee or even free if you have a slightly wonky teacher.

Great start.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
And it looks like smut has taken over...story gets lost...again.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Half-bloods like Snape joined the DEs, and they can easily navigate the muggle world. And Voldemort was raised there, so he can as well. And a DE could force a muggle to either find Harry, or explain how to find him. I've never understood the belief that Harry is 'unfindable'.

I was really enjoying g your story until smut took over. I've got nothing against it generally, but in fanfics it tends to take over a story. Everyone these days seem to be adding it, yet generally it doesn't add much to the stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
You HAVE to continue this!
Tarix chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
The stage is set, but I guess the play was cancelled. Real shame, it would have been nice to know how story would unfold.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
I've read Chapters 1 thru 8 over the last 48 hours and it was really fun to read. I'm very sorry to see that this an abandoned project.
Soki711 chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
This is a really far out story and has so many ways it can pay out. Harry seems confident in this story which is good.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
You had the start of an interesting idea, then started to throw in the stupid fanon clich├ęs.

Magical cores and Earldoms...ugh.
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Is this still being updated, or has it been abandoned?

Because it has not been updated for 12 months now. I would LOVE to read more!
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
I'm glad to see you adding in that extra generation for James Potters parents and grand parents. I too have done in some of my stories (not yet published) because I hate getting that removed cousin business which Harry becomes, to pretty much half of the kids in his year!
iCaelum chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
It's unfortunate that it seems like you dropped this story because it's got such great potential. I look forward to an update if you decide to pick it up again.