Reviews for Harry Potter and Hogwarts U
dangerverse chapter 8 . 5/18
Awesome story, this is fantastic. I've really enjoyed everything in this story so far!
Can't wait 'till your next update!
laxmad chapter 8 . 5/15
Right well, now I'm just going through all of your fics and loving them all it leaves me in a bit of a quandry though as I don't know which one I want you to update more this or Rejected path... Ah well It's kind of nice knowing that it's not my decision :) I'll just let fate take me for the ride haha.
Really loving this fic!
revdebo chapter 8 . 4/19
I just found this story and I'm impressed. P!ease update it.
kitty254781 chapter 1 . 2/19
I have read the chapter you have posted so far and I really like this story. I know you last updated awhile ago and I was wondering when you have a tentative date for the next chapter. I really want to read what your mind has come up with. Looking forward to the next chpter
Update please
ironhair chapter 8 . 1/31
Eagerly waiting for the next update.. Hope you have not abandoned the story
ironhair chapter 4 . 1/30
Liked Paul
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/30
Very promising start and good narrative.
average.at.best chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Really looking forward to reading more of this story. However, even if it doesn't get updated, thank you so much for the unique eight chapters you have given us so far. All of the characters are believable and even the naughty bits seem to add to the story and characters. Even if it feels a bit: here's a male fantasy for you. It's bloody hot while not being over the top either, which is appreciated.

That being said, I am definitely looking forward to the peer dynamic as adults and the AU world building aspects of this story more than the squicky content or the Harry and the Tonks's work to free the not-surprisingly innocent Sirius. Although, I think you could write that tired story well enough while fitting in some good Tonks family story telling (or something of the like) that I will give you another well done review, at least.

Hope you are having a brilliant holidays and, once more, thank you!
jwylie274 chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Please keep writing this story. Its refreshing, I haven't read a story like this so I'm interested to see where it goes. This is giving me life man.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Don't change anything I like how the pace is going right now...
amir26r chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Wow I have never read anything like this before. Please keep up the good work because I'm liking this a lot.
Geno07P chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I hope you didn't make Dean and Shack related just because they are both black.
LWJ2 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I'm enjoying this, particularly your take on the House of Black, et al. Hermione as a lesbian is a surprise; that's not a jab, just a statement, you did it well.

I disagree with the premise in your A/N about her parents' memory change; I take it as the ultimate witness protection programme, if you will, in that she loved her parents and insured their survival even if she died. I note I've read other fics where her parents were less-than-agreeable people, most of them were well-done and the change from canon matched up.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Cateagle chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Definitely a somewhat different take on Hermione and her family and I find it quite believable. I remember some 12-14 years ago, the USPS sold Christmas videos from the counter and had them playing on the TV's; I'm surprised that the postal clerks were still sane by the end of the season.

It should be rather interesting to see how Harry & Hermione's relationship develops from here; I daresay things will get quite interesting at Hogwarts for both of them. The discussion of their respective home lives was enlightening and gives one to think. I can rather sympathize with her father, I know guys with wives who feel that way.

Anyway, this is a fascinating concept and I look forward to seeing where you take it.