Reviews for The lost ones
KitKatParker chapter 1 . 8/27
Yayyyy sequel!
WildlyDelightfulBluebird chapter 31 . 8/8
I really hope you do a sequel this was so good 3 I need to know what happens next!
Glenda Gail chapter 31 . 8/4
Hi I am wondering if you are going to still do a sequel to the lost ones. I love both the books and the tv show and love to read about these characters and even though I'm not found of a pairing with Jace and Jamie I would love to see were you go you just can't leave us hanging.
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 31 . 7/25
awww it's finished. I'm glad that you're continuing with a sequel. For one you left us on a cliff-hanger.
I KNEW ALEC WOULDN'T BETRAY THEM.
it was all just an elaborate act. Didn't Alec do the same in city of ashes with Jace, to gain the trust of the inquisitor.
I'm a hard core clace fan. Can you just tell me if this is a clace story. If not, I'd rather not waste my time on this but read your other fanfic stories.
KitKatParker chapter 30 . 7/13
ALRIGHT JAMIE LET'S JUST OUTTA HERE
KitKatParker chapter 30 . 7/13
JACE GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND OUT OF THERE NOW PLEASE
KitKatParker chapter 29 . 7/13
LOVE IT
Marmar3230 chapter 30 . 7/3
I've read all 30 chapters in one day and am so excited for you to continue updating!
ShiannetheFangirlofEverything chapter 30 . 6/28
Why do I get the feeling Amarion isn't who valentine says he is I'm looking forward to Jamie teaching Clary cause then Jamie can whip her butt
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 30 . 6/28
This guy sounds hot. Tbh he kinda reminds me of this guy from the anime Hetalia, the character called Russia. Ya know Platinum blonde hair and Violet Eyes.
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 29 . 6/9
Yes I see that you have strayed from canon. No matter it's still very interesting and I can't wait to see how all this turns out.
Oooh you put in Jonathan. That is a character in have mixed feelings of. Like how he is isn't his fault, it's Valentines and those 'Green Eyes'. DAMMIT I CRIED!
GraceEllingson chapter 28 . 5/20
Such a great chapter! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
KitKatParker chapter 28 . 5/20
BAD ALEC oh my gosh tho the other kid's reactions were heart wrenching perfect it was all perfect I'M GONNA GO HELP JACE BEAT UP ALEC NOW
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 28 . 5/20
I can't hate Alec. He had to make a choice, he will need to live with that choice and may even regret it for the rest of his life. But it's his choice none the less.