Reviews for A Hero for Middle Earth
RuRuRuntsfam chapter 23 . 6/13
I stumbled across this story a couple days ago and have been pleasantly surprised. It is clear you’ve put a lot of love and thought into this, so I hope life gives you enough of a reprieve to finish your story. I havent read LOTR yet, and yet it was easy enough to follow the story and still enjoy it. The battle scenes so far have been awesome-Percy is a badass in this story. There has been plenty of humor to mellow out the story, a lot of it following how I imagine Percy would act/think perfectly, and that 4th wall break was hilarious.
Overall a very incredible story, that I hope you are able to finish
Stormzy chapter 21 . 5/30
Back again in 2024. Everything all good man?
dadg12346 chapter 23 . 5/17
Cool story 3 years since last update hope you update this or next year.
Envyi chapter 11 . 4/5
Its well written but i always wonder what the point of a crossover is, inserting a powerful new character and the keeping the story the exact same? There should be difference that happen not a recreation with a 1 who doesnt affect anything
Talentedtal4200 chapter 7 . 4/3
Hey we’re doin just fine over here in Wisconsin thank you very much lmao
ByrdBoi chapter 3 . 2/22
I think you are severely underestimating Percy's physical powers, Percy can easily take 80 trolls without his powers. Percy can deflect blows from Porphyrion, who is ten times stronger than a giant that easily shook a mountain. Percy can fight on even footing with Jason, who can deflect lightning from point blank range, and in his fight with Jason they shook the ground with the force of their stirkes. While severely weakened and carrying someone, he can jump several hundred yards across a river. Percy blitzed Arachne faster than Annabeth could react, Annabeth can easily keep up monsters that move faster than bullets. That is all without any of his water powers.
Dr. Valentine chapter 1 . 1/17
It's just like the Olympian's to send Percy there without warning or giving him some time with friends and family.
Wifiproblems chapter 2 . 12/31/2023
Time for my annual read through of this story, I think I’m on my 8th read through so far. Love the story
evattude chapter 5 . 11/29/2023
It's nice he has found some peace
evattude chapter 4 . 11/29/2023
Great chapter!
evattude chapter 3 . 11/29/2023
Great fight
evattude chapter 2 . 11/29/2023
Great chapter
thealphamale chapter 6 . 9/4/2023
I can’t believe you won’t let Percy talk of his home
SlvrWolves73 chapter 18 . 4/5/2023
Shit Percy is breaking the fourth wall.
Author knock some sense into him.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/2/2023
Hi! Not sure if you’re still writing this, but it’s one of my favorite rereads ever - I come back every couple of months and binge it all over again ! I love how you write Percy learning more about himself, and the effect he’s having on the Middle Earth characters.
Just thought I’d drop this here to let you know I, for one, am still VERY invested in this fic and would love to see more if you ever get around to updating! (If not, I understand, it’s been going since 2014 and you might be sick and tired of it)
Also I don’t have a FFN account anymore, I lost the password, but my tumblr is ahsokashawarma1138 if ya ever wanna chat :)
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »