Reviews for Hold Me Down
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/5
This fits their personalities so well, good job!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That was a really enjoyable read.
johncahill chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this. I really could see something like this happening at the end of the war where naruto avoids sakura because he's insecure with sasuke coming back. Great job!
A Lucent Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Love this story! I think the dialogue was very smooth and fun to read. Any yay for NaruSaku! Now if only I could find something like this in the manga :)

YatoGirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Nice love the one shot and hope you make another one!

Good job and Good luck

YLCourt chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Hahaha, Sakura scored one over Naruto. Nice shot!

Love it :)
Aoi Raito chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Great fanfic! I loved it! :D... Thanks!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Aww this was sweet at it's core but still with heaps of humour to avoid it being totally sappy! Nice to see that Naruto comedy (which even in the original manga is a little thin lately in the war arc). NaruSaku is so gonna happen! Can't wait for the ending to be something similar to this!
fullmoonlonewolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
So cute!
Especially the ending line.
The Sincerities chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
It's been a long while since I've read something so simple and satisfying (particularly related to NaruSaku). It's the perfect thing closest to a warm cup of tea

Personally, I enjoyed this because of how accurately you captured the scene and the characters (especially Sakura, which makes me happy). Light, humorous, subtle - why need more? In a more technical manner, the way you wrote this is equally as commendable; you manipulate your personal style well. If you're iffy, I reassure you that you don't need to be. . . at least, in my opinion you don't. You've woven something I hope to see more of sometime in the future. If not, I'll just reread this, haha.

Props to you!

Sincerely, Yvette.
aaa chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Haha brilliantly and lightheartedly done! I could see a scenario like this happen in the manga! Thank you so much!
m night seiran chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Awww cuteee!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
"Yeah, because it doesn't hurt when you hug peopleā€¦"

I laughed hard at that part haha.

This was amazing to read, I love short stories like this that have some quick banter between NaruSaku haha, great job!
XxAshishxX chapter 1 . 3/14/2014