Reviews for Hold Me Down
EverydayMail chapter 1 . 5/18
That was just the fluffiest-i can't- too fluffy. Just love
wubbzy chapter 1 . 1/22
This was so incredibly perfect. This is the type of scene I pictured at the end of the manga, not what we got. This was amazing. So in character, so warm and humorous, so refreshing! Thank you for such an amazing read. I wish there were more fics like this nowadays. :)
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
A cute little piece. Love it.
sharmahomanshu chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Damn , this fic was freaking awesome. I liked how you made sakura the dominant one in the conversation , which actually makes sense here. Not so long , but it definitely a satisfying read for me.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was cute. Nice job!
pyro-rocketeer chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
THIS IS GREAT.
Sakura is hilarious, you wrote her really really really well.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This fits their personalities so well, good job!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That was a really enjoyable read.
johncahill chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this. I really could see something like this happening at the end of the war where naruto avoids sakura because he's insecure with sasuke coming back. Great job!
A Lucent Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Love this story! I think the dialogue was very smooth and fun to read. Any yay for NaruSaku! Now if only I could find something like this in the manga :)

ALS
YatoGirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Nice love the one shot and hope you make another one!

Good job and Good luck

Ja'ne
YLCourt chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Hahaha, Sakura scored one over Naruto. Nice shot!

Love it :)
Aoi Raito chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Great fanfic! I loved it! :D... Thanks!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Aww this was sweet at it's core but still with heaps of humour to avoid it being totally sappy! Nice to see that Naruto comedy (which even in the original manga is a little thin lately in the war arc). NaruSaku is so gonna happen! Can't wait for the ending to be something similar to this!
fullmoonlonewolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
So cute!
Especially the ending line.