Reviews for The Man Comes Around
lovely smile chapter 1 . 6/23
Loved it! Great way to use Hurt!
fangirlofeveryfandom chapter 1 . 3/14
This is something I haven't read before. I haven't been on for long, but I've been reading on it for a long time and anon reviewing for years. I finally have an account now and I couldn't help up review on this interesting and unique piece. It would be cool if you continued it because I can see this going places. Love the song too.
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was very interesting! So, is Daryl one of the Horseman of the apocalypse? That last line makes it seem like it, or is Death just keeping an eye on him to make sure he's the last one standing. I love your take on that line from the show. Very, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow, I was just browsing through complete stories with Bethyl and your summary just drew me in and what I read was amazing! You have a great writing style. I thought Beth and Daryl were in character. They were perfectly placed and Daryl was just as awesome.

This story was very different and I would love to see this continued if you should do it. It would be interesting if Death actually protected him and followed him around on his pale horse and scared the shit out of people who tried to hurt him and Beth. So much could be done for this to continue. It was a fantastic read! So different, but very good!
thewalkingdestroyer chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wow! I just found this and I was very blown away by this. It's something different, but I liked it. I liked that it was only a hint of Daryl and Beth. Great song too. Johnny Cash was the man! Great characterization of Daryl. I can see something like this happening between them. Continue?
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Loved it, very intense. I opened the page before bed last night but didn't get around to reading it. Glad I waited, because I probably would've had a nightmare last night if it was the last I read before sleeping. I don't mean that in a bad way, that's awkward praise. :) I also wanted to add that I thought they were in-character here. The manner of speech and what not, I could easily picture this conversation actually happening.
igottoomanyloves chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was so different but really good. I got chills. It was dark, but really cute because of Daryl and Beth's subtle relationship. I like how it was just a budding of what they can be. I thought the dream was interesting because of Death's involvement. It really makes someone think about their own mortality. I really liked this.
LadyThrocken chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Good story. Something different.
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This story was awesome!

The dream was intense and pretty damn creepy and I love all the angst and themes you present. Poor Daryl. I imagine that if he is going to be on the show for a very long time, he's going to be dealing with more and more death along the way and it's going to eat at him like it has throughout the series. I knew that losing the prison would be his breaking point. You also got Daryl and Beth's fears down while showing how close and caring they've become with one another. It is both dark and sweet.

I hope you do more TWD stuff like this. Or even dare I say, maybe you could expand on this one? I just loved it too much.
theheartsbeat chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I truly enjoyed it. Great job!
ifrickinlovenarwals chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
OMG i got goosebumps! this was deep, i could tell you looked your information up. Good job! did i mention that was deep? LOL it makes you think ... alls im saying.