Reviews for Keeping A Promise
gwntan12 chapter 14 . 11/25
Chapter 14 is officially my favorite, thanks to Edward getting the Valentines. I can't stop laughing as I imagine his face as he gets em' darn Valentines.
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 33 . 11/23
Please update soon
geekethefreak chapter 33 . 10/30
I'm very glad to see you decided to keep this fic! I'm new into the FMA fandom so I've only just found it, but it's really good, I've highly enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to see more. Also, I wouldn't sell yourself short, I don't know how far into rewriting you've gotten but I enjoyed reading every single chapter of this fic. Your older chapters may be better than you give them credit for. You know what they say, we're our own worst critics. Don't be too hard on yourself! Though I totally understand needing a break from writing (not that I've ever written enough to really deserve one, hehe), I hope you're able to continue this soon!
koneal2000 chapter 33 . 10/19
I need more, so much more. I need to literally drown in this story. please update
ricecakes67 chapter 26 . 10/16
Aww that scene with Draco and Hermione was adorable!
There will be more, da~? J
YokaiAngel chapter 33 . 10/8
Awesome story!
readforeternity chapter 33 . 10/2
Are you still continuing this story? I was just wondering since its been 3 maybe 4 months. Its really good and I'd like to continue reading it.
Paige chapter 19 . 8/29
Hi Lanx
I love your fanfics!
But, were did you post Blue Magic? I haven't been able to find it...
TheFishKing chapter 33 . 8/23
Eds working on slip space travel right well one day he should finish in class
Kiera jones chapter 33 . 8/16
Oh my goddddddd... You take forever to update.
Fiorea chapter 19 . 8/14
I keep meaning to review, but I JUST COULDN'T STOP READING!
Mjah chapter 33 . 8/2
I'm thrilled that you're continuing this as it is probably my favorite HP/FMA crossover!
But it's definitely understandable that you're busy or uninspired, but I'm looking forward to see this updated! Hopefully, no pressure e.e
DjMeowMix chapter 2 . 7/29
Can you for every chapter that you fix put a sign that you fixed it? I can't tell otherwise, I'm sorry
DjMeowMix chapter 1 . 7/22
I'm so happy that you haven't given up on this story! Will you be updating more now? Sorry if I come off as annoying I just really fell in love with this story and want more chapters to come out lol! THANK YOU for not discontinuing it