Reviews for Keeping A Promise
This truly was an amazing fic. Thankyou for sharing. I will miss reading it - I love it! Brilliant descriptions, language, character development and an original storyline. If this is cringy, I can't imagine what your writing is like now!
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 32 . 2/25
:( I loved this story. If you ever continue I WILL FOLLOW IT TILL THE END! *cries over lack of decent reading material*
HappyReader chapter 32 . 2/16
You're interested in your own original novels? Will you be publishing? If so I'll be the first in a long line of buyers! Shame you lost your love for this book but we enjoyed it while it lasted. I'd offer to adopt it but it doesn't really fit my writing style, I don't rewrite original plots. But we loved and I'm sure your books will be great!
MagicalAlchemist17 chapter 32 . 1/27
Ah damn it this story was just getting good..I don't know why you want to discontinue a great story. I don't see what's so cringy about it. But I understand. It would be kind of hard to actually figure out how this story would end. So I completely understand. Good luck with your future stories.
aurorareality chapter 32 . 12/7/2016
I respect your decision to discontinue this, but I just wanted to tell you this fic was awesome. I really enjoyed reading it, and it didn't just seem like the stereotypical "Edward Elric goes to Hogwarts" fanfiction. The character development really got me, and I hope you keep writing, someplace, somewhere. :)
Spritlezy chapter 32 . 11/17/2016
Shame. I really liked this story, but I know how life goes. I wish you luck.
GeneralJackStarling chapter 32 . 11/13/2016
awww man! I was really loving this story! Oh well, Thanks for writing anyway.
tysedon chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
i don't understand what part of this story that is cringy for you to read? i enjoy the writing in this fic tremendously and i really really love it! i finally found a fmahp crossover fic that is to my taste and not overpowering either one of the characters. they also mostly stay in characters( for me anyways). i actually hoped at least you wrote what will appear as ed's fear when he encountered boggart but it can't be helped. anyway, thankyou very much for posting this story. this is a great source of enjoyment for me and a good read in a long while cause i can't seem to find any more good fics that is to my taste. i still hold a little bit of hope that maybe in the future, you will come back and continue this story. but if you don't, well, i've got no hard feelings. this show how much i love this story. thankyou once again
DeafVaderWattpad chapter 32 . 10/20/2016
besides my earlier note, thanks for not taking it down.
thank you.
DeafVaderWattpad chapter 32 . 10/20/2016
it's sad that you don't continue the story, cause, and I am not lying here, it's the best fan fictional that I've ever read.
1 One Piece Fan chapter 32 . 10/8/2016
oh... well...i really enjoyed this fic and im sad that you've discontinued it... but i cant really force you to write if you dont want to... and just because i really dont want to feel like this work of art is gone forever i will say this; please if you ever change your mind, come back and rewrite or continue this. i doubt you will, since you actually have a proper reason for discontinuing it, unlike all the others which are discontinued because they 'dont feel like writing' or something like that. well either way im really happy since you discontinued it in the sequel and not the first work, since even if it did stick more to the book, it would be sad to see you stop in the middle of it. -3- plus we all know that sequels are never as good as the first book XD ... goddamnit im not good at trying to cheer myself (and you maybe) up at all am i? *sigh* well theres nothing i can do. i still enjoyed reading this and i hope you'll write more FMA/HP crossovers... ok i lied... i dont 'hope'... im more like begging you... *cough**cough* anyway... i know you wrote that you like writing your own fics (not fan) but if you ever feel lile it please do write some more FMA/HP fanfics :P . . . well i guess i should probably end this here since im most likely repeating what ive already said (hehe), anyway, Good day and Good luck
Sonozaki Mion chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Wow. You're a REALLY GOOD author!

This crossover sure works like a magnet. I didn't think a crossover could be so popular... Keep writing! *thumbs up*
Dani McLean chapter 32 . 9/26/2016
I skipped over this story so many times because it was discontinued, but I kept coming across it and it always looked so interesting. I finally caved in and upon reading the first chapter was glad I did. Now I remember why I put off reading it for so long. I even made sure to read all the ANs along the way and you always seemed so excited about this story. I thought maybe I had misread the summary. When you wrote of failing a math test, I wondered, what if I could bribe you with helping with your homework (as my school's math team captain). I guess this really isn't your baby after all...

That aside, even if you don't like your writing anymore, this is probably one of the, if not the best story for this crossover, my favorite crossover. The concept of it was unique and refreshing. Edward and alchemy were perfectly integrated into the plotline without overpowering it. The characters and their interactions were just amazing, especially the Draco/Hermione friendship. I would have loved to see Edward meet Mrs. Weasley eventually. And naturally, it was hilarious reading as Edward fulfilled his role of "The Mad Professor". I can't help but to wonder who would've figured out his secret first. Of course the real twist would have been if they never found out his secret, if after the last book he just disappeared to be nothing more than a speck of dust in the wind to these people, and them to him. But that's okay. It's not like anyone's going to stay up all night wondering or anything. Unlike your Edward, us readers have to rest. At most a few poor souls will cry themselves to sleep, lamenting the fact that no amount of research, no amount of time spent in the library can ever provide an answer. I feel ya, Hermione. I really do.
Dani McLean chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
That last line was golden. "The past really was doomed to repeat itself." It shows how old Edward is and how disconnected from humanity he feels, just watching as people make the same mistakes again and again like a sick, twisted pattern. In this context it especially works well since history really does repeat itself almost exactly. It's meaning holds truer. It's not just a loose trend this time.
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I'm in love with your writing style already. I especially love the way you describe things. "A SHARP sigh", "a MUGGY grin", "pain and regret LIT his eyes". These words typically aren't associated with each other, going as far as to be completely contradictory in some connotations, yet they describe the subject perfectly. It even gives off a deeper more thoughtful vibe. I haven't seen this done often in the past, and never quite as well. Of course the plot and premise are intriguing as well so far, but I have a feeling that even if all you wrote about were pickles it would still be brilliant.