Reviews for Keeping A Promise
Dani McLean chapter 10 . 9/22
That last line was golden. "The past really was doomed to repeat itself." It shows how old Edward is and how disconnected from humanity he feels, just watching as people make the same mistakes again and again like a sick, twisted pattern. In this context it especially works well since history really does repeat itself almost exactly. It's meaning holds truer. It's not just a loose trend this time.
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 9/20
I'm in love with your writing style already. I especially love the way you describe things. "A SHARP sigh", "a MUGGY grin", "pain and regret LIT his eyes". These words typically aren't associated with each other, going as far as to be completely contradictory in some connotations, yet they describe the subject perfectly. It even gives off a deeper more thoughtful vibe. I haven't seen this done often in the past, and never quite as well. Of course the plot and premise are intriguing as well so far, but I have a feeling that even if all you wrote about were pickles it would still be brilliant.
Allison chapter 32 . 9/10
Way to leave us on a cliffhanger .-. jk I really have no right to criticize you if you grew out of this story
Go forth young author reach into the depths of your mind and forge worlds with pen strokes and shatter reality with imagination! Let the cheers of those at your back as you march forward into the future ignite your literary passion and fuel ever greater works.
BananaLipbalm chapter 32 . 9/5
Thanks for letting us know, I wish you many great times in your future!
Blue Teller chapter 32 . 9/5
It's alright. Really. :)
There's much more I want to say, but you know most of it from a message I sent you a while ago. I meant all of it, I still do.
I'll be in touch.
Love, hugs and blessings,
-Blue Teller
Thanks for the renewed note. I totally agree that you should focus on original stuff, that's what every writer hopes will stay enjoyable. Maybe one day you'll look at this again and think, "hey that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was," and, "I know how I could make this so much better." On that note, thanks for not taking it down. Maybe you could put it up for adoption? There have times I have wished CapriciousPurpleClarity had left her fic up for adoption, or at least left us a note. I really appreciate you leaving us the note.
Awe good luck in your personal stuff! This fic means so much to me so thank you for not deleting it. Do you think you'll ever publish your works commercially? I'd like to check it out if that's the case.
That is sad. This has been an amazing story so far, and i have really enjoyed it!
Good luck with all your original stuff, and other things :D The most important part is that you enjoy them yourself!
lllanimepandalll chapter 32 . 9/3
CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY

Okay sorry. Personally I think your writing style for this story was amazing and also I WAS SO EXITED FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER TO FIND THIS CRYYYYYYYYY.
Tidbit chapter 32 . 9/3
Oh discontinued. Well I can at least say I understand, doesn't mean I will like it though. This story was a fun for what it was. Hopefully someone will be nice enough to start where you stopped writing. I hope you will be putting it up for adoption. Anyway thank you for spending time writing this fanfic and I hope you original stories do well to :) •
Adderall chapter 32 . 9/3
the story is great and so are you. go out and write whatever you like to write and know you're making great stuff! :')
Quiet Leaf chapter 32 . 9/3
Well, first of all, I loved this fic. It's bit sad to see it go, but it's all right, because I can completely understand discontinuing a fanfiction. (I plan to reread this soon so I can remember what happened after chapter seven or so. All I know is that I really like this story. XD) I hope your novel-writing and such goes well (*glares halfheartedly at my despicable and still-not-complete first draft*), and on that short note, happy late Hogwarts start of term!
253910 chapter 22 . 8/2
I contest that! Some teachers do interact with their students outside of school! It's called an open door policy!
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 33 . 7/17
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that this is a brilliant story. I understand what you mean about interests shifting because it happens with me all the time, but please don't give up on this story. I'm very glad to hear that you are continuing writing this story yourself, only you can write this story. I really, REALLY love the parts with Edward souls. Like the part on page 13 of part 1:
"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape.
Enter flashy smile here. Edward thought. Lockheart flashed another toothy grin. Just as I thought. Edward's souls laughed."
And I like the parts with the soul's thoughts on Edwards actions, it's so funny. Keep up the good work, don't give up. I'm looking forward to some new chapters. :)