Reviews for LotR Letters
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
WTF?!
Aria Breuer chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
These are good letters.

The first and fourth letters made me chuckle. The second letter... I won't go on, other than say that Saruman did get what he deserved in the books. I liked the third letter, even though it's formal and Frodo was requesting information. From these letters, you managed to capture the characters well.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
SockMonkey101 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Lol. These were hilarious! Short and sweet and funny! I didn't know the House of Elrond had a complaints department. Lol keep on writing!
Katia0203 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
*stares*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You never cease to amuse me CS, ever since I started reading your "Games of the Gods" stories...man, do I miss those crazy disclaimers...stupid fanfiction...*eyes widen at what she just said* Um, I mean, fanfiction is great...ahem...*runs away* When you can't beat 'em, run like hell ;)
Lizbeth chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
DO you know - that Groin - as in GROIN?
Prism chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
No good Ale? YOICKS!...likewise lackaday :)!

you have the real comic talent without overwriting and I laughed myself silly. Good thing I was not in public.
Pippin the hobbit-elf chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
this one was cool.
Pippin the hobbit-elf chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
well, this one was certainly different...oh, and what was the name of the dudes talking dog in the silmarilion who only talked three times...i can't remember...
Pippin the hobbit-elf chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
dude, that was wierd. coolio, but wierd
ScarlettWytch too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Hehe! I know it's old, but I'm just now getting started on this site. _ Still, this was really funny. Strawberry Bubble Bath! I get it!
Flesca chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Gloin, son of GROIN? LOL! This is _SO_ hilarious. Great job! More humour, please!