Reviews for A Chateau, A Masquerade Ball, and An Ugly-Arsed Painting of Swans
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Eh, if she'd had any sense she'd have left his sadistic, over-controlling, manipulative, smirking-at-her-frustration-that-he-caused-on-purpose ass. Severus wasn't "romantic"; he was borderline abusive.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Why do I love everything you write? Love, love, love this!
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
love it
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Damn..thats really so hot n delicious
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
sneaky slytherins! but ohhh soooo gooood
sevslave1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
very hot read!
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
That was excellent! I assume Hermione must have known the "mystery man" was Severus; I can't imagine her cheating on him no matter how sexually frustrated she was! I think I would have pounced on Severus in his sleep, rather than wait, if I was Hermione! Great writing, great lemons. Thanks for writing and sharing :)
Story Please chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This made me laugh and cry and feel profoundly sexually frustrated and then totally happy at the end. What a ride! I'll have to read more of your stories. 3
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I gotta go now and smoke a cigarette. HelenaRickman aka Rickman My World
braye27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Totally and completely splendid! Thank you!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
HOT!
Fern Cat 13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I LOVE THE MOVIE LABYRINTH! IT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME! I LOVE IT WHEN I UNDEESTAND REFERENCES IN BOOKS! Hu, sorry got a bit excited there. The story was great!

F.C.13
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I told you i'd read all your stuff at some point. You know I adore your writing. You are, simply, brilliant. A sexy little piece. Though, i wanted to strangle Severus along with Hermione. Making her wait like that was cruel. I don't' like when people tease. I'm that kid who knows every Christmas present she's getting before Christmas day! :) Beautifully written, my dear. You rock. I send you all the cyber praise you can take. I'm glad you are finally getting the recognition and support I always thought you were worthy of. You are one of the best HG/SS writers out there. I should know, I've read most of them. :P
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
A lovely story
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I cannot believe I missed this when I went through your stories! How in blazes did that happen? Truly a masterpiece and written beautifully, I'm just blown away by it. I was petrified at first that it would go down the "mysterious masked stranger who turns out to not be Severus" route, so thank you thank you thank you for just letting them be together so deliciously on the balcony ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »