Reviews for A Chateau, A Masquerade Ball, and An Ugly-Arsed Painting of Swans
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 5/11
That was excellent! I assume Hermione must have known the "mystery man" was Severus; I can't imagine her cheating on him no matter how sexually frustrated she was! I think I would have pounced on Severus in his sleep, rather than wait, if I was Hermione! Great writing, great lemons. Thanks for writing and sharing :)
Story Please chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This made me laugh and cry and feel profoundly sexually frustrated and then totally happy at the end. What a ride! I'll have to read more of your stories. 3
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I gotta go now and smoke a cigarette. HelenaRickman aka Rickman My World
braye27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Totally and completely splendid! Thank you!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
HOT!
Fern Cat 13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I LOVE THE MOVIE LABYRINTH! IT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME! I LOVE IT WHEN I UNDEESTAND REFERENCES IN BOOKS! Hu, sorry got a bit excited there. The story was great!

F.C.13
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I told you i'd read all your stuff at some point. You know I adore your writing. You are, simply, brilliant. A sexy little piece. Though, i wanted to strangle Severus along with Hermione. Making her wait like that was cruel. I don't' like when people tease. I'm that kid who knows every Christmas present she's getting before Christmas day! :) Beautifully written, my dear. You rock. I send you all the cyber praise you can take. I'm glad you are finally getting the recognition and support I always thought you were worthy of. You are one of the best HG/SS writers out there. I should know, I've read most of them. :P
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
A lovely story
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I cannot believe I missed this when I went through your stories! How in blazes did that happen? Truly a masterpiece and written beautifully, I'm just blown away by it. I was petrified at first that it would go down the "mysterious masked stranger who turns out to not be Severus" route, so thank you thank you thank you for just letting them be together so deliciously on the balcony ;)
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh my-if that wasn't truly delicious and satisfying, I'm not sure what is!

What lovely, wicked images you create...

Who doesn't want a sexy encounter with a tall, dark "stranger"?!

And "Labyrinth"? You are speaking my language! I wonder if Jim Henson and George Lucas knew they were making erotica for teen girls when they made that movie...
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Suuper hot! I fucking loved it. I feel all warm in all my naughty bits!
just an anon reader chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was wicked and deliciously written! Wonderful plot ;) I highly enjoyed the characterizations and the pace of the story, amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Beautifully written as usual and hot sex scenes... But... I can't get over Severus, it feels like he was playing a game and it just sat wrong with me. They're in a relationship, but it's not equal, he gets to make the rules and smirk with amusement if Hermione doesn't like it. And she just puts up with it. I couldn't do it, I'd start to get pissed after a while.
But don't worry, my heart will always go pitter pat when I see a new update from you! :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014