Reviews for Respect and Protect
Dossypet chapter 2 . 3/25
Cute! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I really like this. I think that once upon a time Uther was a good man. I think he went crazy after Ygraine died, but I do think he used to be a good man. Love this! Great job!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
The Pendragons...close to perfect, trying to be the best, and almost the best.
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
:D I love this! :D It's a nice add on. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love this!
nerdfortherandom chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
That was great! Its nice to see a fic where Uther shows some humanity.
GNcat chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I enjoyed this very much. Uther actually acting like a king was kind of surprising and nice for a change. Arthur acting like the man who will be king is not a surprise, but enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing.
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I like it, thanks for posting. :-)
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
très belle fic plein de moralité :) et de vaillance.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Si seulement Uther avait pu être aussi juste et indulgent que celui là. Un merveilleux roi que tu nous offres là, bien meilleur que le vrai.
mersan123 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Hey. Yeah, loved the second chapter as much as the first. Great follow through. Always enjoy your writing so thank you for this one.
montanagirl1138 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
This was absolutely amazing! Such a great job! Loved it! Are you going to write more?
LOTRDG chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I liked both chapters you wrote, and they do sound like they stayed in character
A Fellow Reader chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
This is interesting. I liked the interaction between Merlin and Arthur, and I liked that it was Uther who saw what the guards did to Merlin.
sarajm chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
A good sequel to the first chapter. We can definitely see the makings of the king that Arthur will become, and as much as we might not like to admit it, Uther did have some good influence on our Prince.