Reviews for Brothers
neverXmind chapter 3 . 3/26
taarke chapter 2 . 1/13
UPDATE PLEASE I like the idea behind it and I can't wait 'till the next chapter.
So when are you going to post chapter 4?
taarke chapter 3 . 1/2
Please update It's Been longer then a year ago pleaseeeeee i really want to know what happens next
neverXmind chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
this was incredible! please update
Otaku Of Great Britain chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
Attack-on-Levi-the-bae chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Update please! ️️️
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Don't give up on this! Not many people say anything about Asura and Kid. It's mostly AsuraxMaka which I find a bit weird, and one tale of creepy incest I couldn't quite comprehend.
MySoulHeroEaterAcademy chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Interesting I can't wait for the next chapter!

"No need to rush."
-Death the Kid
Rula214 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Hello! This is one of the writers, willow. We only have one vote for longer chapters vs. quicker updates, posted by electroholic. Thank you! Score-
Quicker updates:1, longer chapters:0
Charlotte Soleil chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love the figurine comparison to Asura and Kid, like a LOT c: also, I get too distracted and bored easily with long chapters, so I'd say faster updates, but quite frankly I'm not too pushy about update times either, that's just me though, love the story, keep up the great work! :D
Gosutoraita chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Awww, I kinda feel sorry for Asura, Kid isn't his replacement, it's his brother :(
Gosutoraita chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Awesome! An interesting notion, I don't think we see enough of Asura before he becomes the kishin, gonna keep reading :)
S1T2A3R4 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Please continue! love it so far! 3
WhereDidSweetieGo chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hey guys, this is Jaqueline on my personal account. Let me just say, thank you SO much for the feedback! Im sorry we cant update everyday, but we are still working on this, so dont leave us just yet. Also thank you for the tips and helpfull critiscism! Willow and I will absolutely take it all to account when we write the future chapters!