Reviews for Brothers
Attack-on-Levi-the-bae chapter 3 . 1/19
Update please! ️️️
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Don't give up on this! Not many people say anything about Asura and Kid. It's mostly AsuraxMaka which I find a bit weird, and one tale of creepy incest I couldn't quite comprehend.
LuckySoulStarEater chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Interesting I can't wait for the next chapter!

"No need to rush."
-Death the Kid
Rula214 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Hello! This is one of the writers, willow. We only have one vote for longer chapters vs. quicker updates, posted by electroholic. Thank you! Score-
Quicker updates:1, longer chapters:0
Electroholic chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love the figurine comparison to Asura and Kid, like a LOT c: also, I get too distracted and bored easily with long chapters, so I'd say faster updates, but quite frankly I'm not too pushy about update times either, that's just me though, love the story, keep up the great work! :D
Gosutoraita chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Awww, I kinda feel sorry for Asura, Kid isn't his replacement, it's his brother :(
Gosutoraita chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Awesome! An interesting notion, I don't think we see enough of Asura before he becomes the kishin, gonna keep reading :)
S1T2A3R4 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Please continue! love it so far! 3
WhereDidSweetieGo chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Hey guys, this is Jaqueline on my personal account. Let me just say, thank you SO much for the feedback! Im sorry we cant update everyday, but we are still working on this, so dont leave us just yet. Also thank you for the tips and helpfull critiscism! Willow and I will absolutely take it all to account when we write the future chapters!
Rula214 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Hey! this is one of the SistersofGrimm (the writers) leaving a comment from my own account. We try to only write together, so maybe this weekend? We'll probably post 2 chapters at a time, and try to lengthen our chapters. As for those who have commented, we want to thank you. Comments give us a sense that some is actually reading something we wrote, and negativity is very motivational! If you think our writing sucks, please don"t say "I'm not fond of this." please say "YOUR WRITING SUCKS." And yes, all caps is necessary. Rip our self confidence limb from limb! It all helps! Thanks for reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Dang, me with a stomach virus looking for something good to read, and this hasn't been updated yet? Aw well... I can wait. I'm curious to see how Asura will take Kid being there.. Oh and let's not forget Arachne is looking for Asura...
Hydrogen Rose chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Oh man, I've been dying for a good Asura and Kid fic (should probably write one myself but I'm far too busy lately). I need some good old brotherly stuff between them! I'm so glad you're writing this. I was very happy to see this kind of story in the character tags after all!

I'll say now this story is VERY promising, is off to a good start, and has my interest. For pointers, I would suggest adding in longer chapters (keeps the reader satisfied), don't rush the plot, and for future reference; keeping a close eye on keeping the main characters in character. Kid and Asura are the more tricky ones since Kid is more than his OCD even though it's a major part of his character and Asura suffered character development hell in the manga (meaning he got none at all and we weren't able to see he's more than just a final boss).

Please, keep writing and don't give up!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Actually, Asura was born in the form of an adult when Shinigami created him, as he chose Kid in the form of a child. Though they both seemed to have stopped aging at a certain point.

Still, good story. I've been hoping for someone to do a brother fic for Kid and Asura. I'm getting sick of all the bull crap Kid has a sister stories. Com on people.. It has been confirmed, Asura is Kid's older brother, and the Reaper was never married.

Thank you for this, even if it is short. I have a feeling that Asura will try to turn Kid into a kishin or change his views just as he tried to do in the manga.