Reviews for Forbidden Love
Very good story ihope you continue
amvman52 chapter 1 . 4/7
shit son this is pretty good cant wait for the next update
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 4/7
I now have the answer on why no one made a crossover before: They were waiting for you. :D
Codename-Erza chapter 1 . 2/19
Its quite new, no wonders.

From the looks of this chapter, is Tsuna taking the place of Ichijo Raku? Which explains about the Locket?

Anyway, great chapter 1! Please update soon!
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 1/26
Ohohohoh Very Nice.
Tronop04 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I never thought if how well these would fit together until now, in retrospect this is a really good crossover.
LordOfTheEternalNightWind chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This fanfic seems pretty good, just remember to comb out the spelling errors, but keep at it, I'm looking forward to the rest of it
NonaryNathan999 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
... PPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE, THIS FANFIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Haihai chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
So it's almost the same story with raku gangster background change to mafia? Pretty cool
Jep0y2000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
A nice way to start out a story. Please update as soon as possible. It would be a shame to not continue.
Silpha chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Nice start for a potentially good story. I don't really see why all the Guardians would transfer but they would only add to the cast. I really want to see how having Tsuna as the MC changes thing since he's nothing like Raku. Are you going to include the rings or is this pure comedy/slice of life?
Well I hope to see more of this story soon since it looks really interesting, good luck!
frans-claud chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I hope you will update this story soon!
This X-over is very interesting and I think it have a lot of potential...
Blackbalrog chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I-LOVE-IT! YOU MUST CONTINUE PLEASE! IM IN A nEED OF MISEKOI CROSS OVERS SINCE THEY ARE SO MANY FEWS...and with no-good-tsuna in the middle HILARIOUS!
Mid the fool chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Seeing that it's june and no long march I'm guessing you're not planning to update this? Shame. This chapter really wetted my appetite for more. -.- just upload the second chapter already. You have it done already don't you?

Enough of my whining. I like it. To early to say anything, so get that second chapter up so I can give a proper review! :P for now a follow.
Bigdaddylongstrokes chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Nice opening can't wait for next chapter