Reviews for Johnerella
Yes because Sherlock and Jim would never put the two and two together so slowly of who Joan is. U laid it on really think to have John think they didn't know who his is.
carifoo2001 chapter 3 . 2/1
AGHHHH I LOVED IT TOOO MUCH! ROAR! XD
carifoo2001 chapter 2 . 2/1
Eeeeeek. MUST keep reading. MUST find out what happens.
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 2/1
AGHH THIS SOUNDS SO INTERESTING! I LOVE HOW MUCH DETAIL YOU PUT INTO JOHN'S APPEARANCE! XD

I giggled when it said Mycroft was the fairy godmother in the summary. That's actually the reason why I clicked on this story. XD
Graffiti-Kami chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
John is so awesome. It's just fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I think I want that dress.

Johnny FTW.
DracyGiuliana chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Now, THAT was very lovely! Probably my favourite of your stories! I was absolutely delighted at John's ability and -again - his sass! Sassy John rules! And the parallels to Cinderella were just precious! I literally love everything about this! :)
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Stilettos are actually really stable to run in, just like sneakers. I didn't believe it either until my sister got some and I wore hers for an entire day. They're pretty comfortable.
midnighthaunting12 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
love it plz make a sequel
sweetmarly chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I wondered how you were going to get John out of the way so that Sherlock would not have noticed the missing facial and body hair from the waxing...and the arm injury of course. That SOB Mycroft for transferring the pressure to John just so he could get the two genius' off his back.

I was also totally creeped out by the thought of turning around and having those two silently staring at John like they'd like to dissect him for the information. Intimidation at it's best and then the switch is flicked and they both turn nice...it was to me a "Oh hell what have I gotten myself into" moment.

It's always fun when SH and JM get together in the plot and the end result it collaboration and sharing John. The three make a terrific team the way that you write them.

A very fun light hearted story. Well done.
Cantuono chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
N OOOOO

Sherlock and John

Not Jim and John
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I was literally bouncing up and down when I saw you had updated - I really loved this fic and chapter! Trust Jim and Sherlock to get it straight away, though it was really nice of Jim to make Sherlock zip his mouth for once. Another Johniarty success :) You write these two perfectly, you know. I am desperately hoping that you will come up with more fics to feed my ever growing addiction ;)
catmagnant chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love it I love it I love it! It took jim long enough to figure out who "joan" was, but it was so sweet the way he figured it out.
Cantuono chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is good

John dressing up as a women.

Can't wait to read more
demonsinger chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Don't know if the choice of the word 'cinder' was on purpose or not but it was perfect to end this chapter, love the allusion to cinderella. It also fits very well with Moriarty's personality.