Reviews for The Viking and the Snow Queen
Miss Hales chapter 11 . 7/8
please continue this story many others and i have been eagerly waiting for an update, it's such a good story
make hiccup mary elsa
I hope you didn't forget this story.
I just found this. But please tell me there will be more! Theres a cliff hanger right now!
This has been pretty good so far. Keep up the cool story!
Cutiepai13 chapter 11 . 2/28
PLEASE UPDATE! Otherwise I am gonna DIE
juliotrs chapter 1 . 1/18
I am impatient for Elsa, Anna and everyone knows Toothless
Cool And Creative Two chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
This chapter was so funny and amazing, from Anna and Hiccup's never ending banter to their emotional reunion with Elsa. I really liked the way you described how Hiccup felt when he saw Elsa again. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Well worth the wait, if a little confusing. I think there was a reference intended to mean Anna but used "him" instead of "her". Was it Elsa who looked at the scene with interest after hiccup turned back to her saying "good, good friend" or was it hiccup who looked at the scene with interest? Can't wait to see the next chapter. If your just writing this as it comes to you, you have some talent I wish I had.
hiccupelsa chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
the whole thing was awesome. wish it ended differtly
warorpeace chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
Great chapter! First of all, i just wanted to say how good it feels to finally see an update for this story. Secondly, the change from the canon is incredibly well and smoothly written. The mistakes, albeit bring there a few, are pretty much nonexistant. You did a great job here! I'm eager to see how the diversion from the canon will affect this story. Keep up the great writing :)
KE12 chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I look forward to seeing how you plan to end this then if you plan to go off the rails.
Anyway this has been great so far!
Noctus Fury chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Oh oh! Maybe Hiccup can be the one to kick Hans' butt! That would be awesome! I always wanted to see that! lol XD
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
YESSSSSS FINALLLY :DDD THANK YOU!
Ali chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Nice
shugokage chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Nice job on this chapter!