Reviews for The Viking and the Snow Queen
nhnoelle chapter 1 . 8/15
OMG. Love the story and I agree with you. There should be more Hiccup/Elsa! Hiccelsa FOREVER!
NinaVuelta93 chapter 10 . 8/13
Your story lead me to being a fan of x-overs, I used to hate them for some reason! Please update soon Hiccup HAS to see Elsa again... like right now!
Rat001 chapter 10 . 8/4
Hiccup: "Hey, Kristoff! Look, trolls!"

There's a troll alright, Hiccup is trolling people. XD
Blackravens5 chapter 10 . 8/3
Awesome, no Elsa yet? Haha can't wait to read more
iship4hell chapter 10 . 7/29
I love this so much. And I like how u aren't sticking to the original dialogue. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AT LAST A CHAPTER! FINALLY!

This whole Anna/Hiccup rivalry thing isn't really good. Makes Anna OOC and Hiccup childish.
Ali chapter 10 . 7/26
Can't wait for the next one
FINALLY, YESSSSSSSSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :DDDDDDD THANK YOU! OH thank you :) you are the best :) thank you!
Stone-Man85 chapter 10 . 7/27
Hehehehehe. Good update here. Nice.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 10 . 7/27
Nice chapter
Venturian Girl chapter 10 . 7/27
It's been a long time, but it was worth the wait. Once again, you've written another wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read more!
MaRiAfEr1556 chapter 10 . 7/27
I wonder how Hiccup react after he sees Elsa ;) I can't wait! Thanks for continue this side of the story.
supgurrll chapter 10 . 7/27
i'm just glad that you had the time to update :) but next time, update faster, okay?
Nova1408 challenges chapter 2 . 7/26
That was awesome, I love hiccup showed hans up like that, it was hilarious.
ForteEXEMaster chapter 10 . 7/26
Woah, it's been a while that I actually unsubscribed from this story a while back. Good to see you're back in business!

I'm loving Hiccup's interactions with the group, especially making Kristoff miss catching Anna. Hope to see more chapters with Toothless again soon!