Reviews for Cliches and Other Late Night Topics
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Amazing
OliviaWildesBoobs chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I love everything about this. More please. All the fics. All the shafferty. I love the way this is written and the plot and the dialogue and just, yes.
wild-angel82 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awww, I really enjoyed your story, thanks so much for writing it!

I'm one of those people who firmly believe that Shafferty is eventually going to happen on the show, so it's a lot of fun reading how fanfic writers envision this going down :) I'm toying with a few ideas myself, but darn a day only has 24 hours :D
ybster45 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was great, please write more :)
Maxi-Luca chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hey there! Okay, firstly, the title is absolute perfection. Second, you mentioned being uncertain of these character's voices? Well, I can assure you, from what little we have seen of Allison Rafferty, you've pretty much nailed her (haha oh puns). As for Leslie Shay, you did a pretty damn good job. I'd say she's near perfect too. I wouldn't worry about not finding their voices because they flowed out seemingly effortlessly. I love that it was right after this current episode and I love how Shay went to reach out to someone other than Dawson or Severide. I especially loved Rafferty's "Wait you got shot at and the first thing you thought of is me?" question because that shows (what I've always suspected) is that she isn't full of herself. I like that other's are like minded with me about her on that. Also shows she still has bite. But mostly... I LOVE that you didn't make them have sex right then and there. Too many people do that and it's irritating because not everyone jumps into bed right away. Thank you. This is utterly beautiful. You should write more... And multi chapter. I'm selfish, I know.
Babygirl67 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Yeah I like it:)
darkzazi chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This isn't bad at all, actually that's what I pictured in my mind right after last episode. Thanks!