Reviews for Epitaph
SamIam chapter 1 . 3/13
A well written story, as per usual from you.
Harry Potter is an obvious "Christ" figure, the self sacrifice as a redemption for the defeat of evil as the central theme. The fickleness of the public in viewing Harry as both hero and villain...the betrayal by a good friend (heck, Ron is even a red head...)
The steadfast, non-sexual female friend, remember is was an all female crew at both the foot of the cross and the cave,
Love as the overwhelming power for good is stressed heavily, and that your actions (or sins) can damage your soul, and that repentance can restore your soul from that damage...(per Dumbledore and horacrux) - which seems a bit familiar as a story line.
nicely done.
lilashannah chapter 1 . 2/28
a short but amazing story!
gbakermatson chapter 1 . 2/14
I love that you used 1 Corinthians 13 for the Bible verse. I'm not Christian, and I think there are very many things wrong with the Bible as a guide to spirituality. But I'll be damned if that verse isn't one of the best things I've read anywhere.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/25
Nice work
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
bless harry and Hermione. loved this, very sweet.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This was beautiful. You managed to do several interesting things that I love to see in stories, and manage to make them all work inside the same plot. Thank you.

Also, you used my favorite verse as the last two lines. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Lovely. You nearly had me in tears at the end. My only complaint is the scene description for the section at Shell Cottage. There has to be a way to present the information without pulling the reader out of the story like it currently does.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This story sucked!
Smithback chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I liked it a lot, nice and sweet
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I'm floored. Really. This is well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Very nice story. Well written, great characterization.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I like how confident Hermione was. The tombstone part was both romantic and creepy.
katmom chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Sorry man not a christian so somethings went over the head but nice story and at least publish more stories in a year
amestoy chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Great story. Very emotional. I liked the fighting, jealous of Harry's life Hermione you have writed here. Congrats.