Reviews for Deviant Desires
not done baking chapter 1 . 6/25
This was like watching a horror movie. I loved it so much. I would have loved to have seen this drawn out in to a longer story. As mentioned by someone else, I was disappointed to see Edward kind of disconnected from Bella at the end. I know that Bella was disconnected from him, but I wished that Edward would have read Bella's feelings a little bit better, especially since it seemed like they had such a tight relationship at the beginning.
chameleah86 chapter 1 . 2/24
Oh my gosh! Carlisle is super evil! Poor Bella! Poor unsuspecting Edward! U should make Carlise get what he deserves! A good ass kicking and jail time! Bad Carlise! Bad bad Carlise!
Evil.Inc chapter 1 . 1/13
I enjoyed this story!
JuneBug672 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Wow, Carlisle is so messed up. I enjoyed this very much. So hot! **fans myself** It's kind of like a car crash...It's horrible, but you can't look away, and I definitely want to find out how it all ends. I would love to see a continuation of this!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
are you going to continue this? it just leaves things hanging...
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
OK, so. I think your writing is good, and since you asked to hear opinions, here is mine, I don't like the plot but that is not a reflection on your writing, let's make that clear.
I just really don't like this type of abuse subject. But you did warn about it. so I guess it shouldn't have come as such a surprise.
Maybe what I really couldn't stomach was Edward's reaction at the end, wether he knew or not what Carlisle had already done to Bella, even before proposing to her to share her with someone else, like she truly was nothing else but one of his props, and not really caring for what is going on with her, as long as he gets what he wants and continues to up his games.
So in short, sorry, not a fan of the story, but I'll keep an eye on more things from you.
RACHIAN chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I feel sick...
Mia14-15 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Crazy! Like I don't know where to start...
yellowblended chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I actually have been wondering of the writer of the fic, now I can read your other stories!
Plot's great, story's great, I so loving this story :)
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Naughty Dr C
EeWee chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wow, just Wow. I hope you will consider continuing this. Love to find out what happens to poor Bella. Well, maybe not so poor when you've got Edward and Carlisle!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I would love to know what happens next? Will Edward and Bella be sucked into Carlisle's world and made to do his bidding?
Will Bella lose her mind and maybe kill Carlisle or both men?
What a disaster this is. What was a simple fun time turned into a tragedy so fast and just because of a tatoo.
Very good writing.
jakbranton chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Only 4 reviews? I am horrified at/for Bella. I have to know how this ends!
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Carlisle is an asshole, and I really wished that Bella could find a way to get out of it. I hate that she's lying to Edward. Are you going to continue with this story?