Reviews for The Beginning
Wolfey77 chapter 1 . 2/22
This was beautifully done.
And I was in such a bad mood too.
I'm an artist myself and I love the way you wrote about the art. I don't usually paint or use charcoal, but I can get the feeling of spending hours on a piece, and the upset at not getting it right.
Usually I don't like first person perspectives but this was very good and I enjoyed it. Great job
Mash0823 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I actually did not at all expect that... It was brilliant and written beautifully. This is said as an English enthusiast/fanatic reader and an art student.. !
Sophie chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Omg this is sooo beautiful and original, I've never read anything like it and I loved it!
DrarryFangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Dear You,
That was the most...beautifulest, magnificent, extraordinary, outstanding short fanfic I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this. I wish there was more! You should make this into a long fanfic! You would be the best if you did it! Who am I kidding? You are the best either way! Stay awesome!;)

Drarry: Best Pairing Ever

With All the Kudos,
The Biggest Fluff Lover
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I really love that he forgot the scar. Really really loved that, such a defining moment for them. This is great
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Okay, that was perfection right there. Absolutely, 100 % Perfect. I loved it.
LexiLou chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It was great! I only wish there was more!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I am an artist and must say I love the detail you put in for the Draco's process. I was truly beautiful how the little things they noticed about each other added to so much. Great ending... You could make an awesome out squeal where Ron and Hermoine accidentally find a drawing of Harry and Draco kissing that Draco gave to Harry. That would be fun.
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
As an artist, I can thoroughly say that I AM INSPIRED! Beautiful, beautiful work!
TheLittleBeast chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I absolutely love the idea of artist!Draco. You portray him beautifully with full meaning and honor to the written form of the youngest Malfoy. I will be favoriting this story and reading your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was a great story my fav so far! I
jade chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
this was amazing it really spoke out and I loved it so much :)
drkmgic chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is beautiful. Like a scenerery when you ride towards the beach, full of flowing hills grass and wind. Ty for such a lovely fic
Chris chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awwww, cute story! I really enjoyed it!
moogy5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is the first fic I've read with Artist!Draco. Wonderful. At first I wasn't sure how you would portray him, but I loved it.