Reviews for The Beginning
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/12
I really love that he forgot the scar. Really really loved that, such a defining moment for them. This is great
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay, that was perfection right there. Absolutely, 100 % Perfect. I loved it.
LexiLou chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It was great! I only wish there was more!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I am an artist and must say I love the detail you put in for the Draco's process. I was truly beautiful how the little things they noticed about each other added to so much. Great ending... You could make an awesome out squeal where Ron and Hermoine accidentally find a drawing of Harry and Draco kissing that Draco gave to Harry. That would be fun.
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
As an artist, I can thoroughly say that I AM INSPIRED! Beautiful, beautiful work!
TheLittleBeast chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I absolutely love the idea of artist!Draco. You portray him beautifully with full meaning and honor to the written form of the youngest Malfoy. I will be favoriting this story and reading your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was a great story my fav so far! I
jade chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
this was amazing it really spoke out and I loved it so much :)
drkmgic chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is beautiful. Like a scenerery when you ride towards the beach, full of flowing hills grass and wind. Ty for such a lovely fic
Chris chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awwww, cute story! I really enjoyed it!
moogy5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is the first fic I've read with Artist!Draco. Wonderful. At first I wasn't sure how you would portray him, but I loved it.
GalenissJohannick2013 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was beautiful...
Just... amazing...
Two things I love into one: Drarry and Art.
Nicely done! *Smiles*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
SO SWEET 3
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh this was sweet :) *adores*
Sly Severus chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aww, this is so sweet. I love the characterization of Draco. He’s so lost and he has the ability to see that Harry is the same way. I adore the way you write him. You capture who he is, who he pretends to be, and who he’s supposed to be.

I also like Harry’s boldness in this. Usually it’s Draco who makes the first move, but Harry is the Gryffindor. Forgetting the scar was perfect. I can only imagine how much that would mean to Harry.

This is a really great story. Love on Drarry!