Reviews for Vigilantia Pretium Libertatis
ToscaThorCat chapter 6 . 7/28
OH GOD. I'M BATMAN. I about died! I love it!
ToscaThorCat chapter 5 . 7/28
I had to hold my nose so I wouldn't snort with laughter... since it is like, 11 on a work night... *sweatdrops* I loved the "Do it for the vine" and the "It's a girl" bit! it is quite reminiscent of the WTF moments in the anime, like the "Well, you both have scary eyes and a criminal look" the humor took me by surprise, and I like that a lot!
Quadredurudoubleslash2 chapter 36 . 7/6
vigilantia pretium libertatis continua. Maybe please?
LuvversLuvvie chapter 12 . 6/24
it's after 3, and I have been steamrolling this for a couple of hours. But I must sleep and take this on tomorrow. Awesome story so far!
Acae chapter 36 . 2/11
This fic... This fic. It's truly incredible! It could be a real book, honestly, its that good. It deserves to be published.
It's late, so I'm gonna cut this short. This is an extremely well-written, meticulously thought out piece of work and you should be proud of yourself.
Have yourself the very best of days,
-Acae
Cole D. Xandria chapter 36 . 1/31
This was one of best SNK stories I have ever read! It keep me on edge most of the time! Kudos for this masterpiece!
kobebean24 chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
Just read this solidly. It took a while, but it was completely worth it. You are absolutely, without a doubt, my favourite author on this site I love all your stories and will continue to keep an eye on the ongoing ones. Love it x
dopekiid chapter 36 . 10/24/2014
EPIC... Nice ending
Not so human anymore chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
First off, I knew this chapter would make me cry. I was kinda scared about what would happen. Especially with Armin. But I like how it turned out. Happy endings for all! That makes me happy. I truely loved this fic. Its been my favorite and will continue to be my favorite for a long time. Seriously, this could've been a book it was so good. Great now I'm remanicing. Okay. Anyway loved it. Probably gonna read it again. And that ending was truely perfect. I'm probably gonna find you on tumblr so that I can find out a few little details. But other than that I'm truely satisfied. Thank you for this.
TsundereNoOtaku6615 chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
THIS FIC IS JUST TOO FUCKING AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN

This fic is actually the only one that didn't have romance that I actually stuck with. (hey i spent 2 hours downloading this) I have to say, I'm impressed by how persevering and hardworking you are when it comes to typing this out. I'd give up at 6000 words.

Canonverse Armin: You seriously stayed up late for this, Tsun? Shouldn't you be studying and focusing on Math?
Me: Shut up, Armin. You don't what it feels like to be a fangirl. Also, Math can wait.
Armin: But-!/shot
Cyborg chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
This was a very good ending; the only better way would be to let Mikasa, Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt meet their parents. But, hey, who am I to complain? Besides, the Levi-Mikasa bonding was much more heartwarming.
Overall, I have loved this fic.
PS:I have a bit of a theory on some of the powers/their origin that I've kept forgetting to send, but I'll send it here.

Eren - Muscles get "eaten" - generates new muscles and heals them
Armin - Brain tumor - brain powers
Erwin - Blindness - can see the future
Levi - Caged by an STD - wings of freedom
Christoria (yes, I call her that) - Epilepsy - Flashes of life
gsdlover1623 chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
im so upset im legit in tears bc like? its over its done and it was great and fantastic and wow. ur amazing. THIS is amazing. and i know u have other fics but this thing is like the tour de france or smthng bc it's long and it's intricate and it's beautiful? tbh i don't even know what to comment on bc all of it was so perfect and the taTTOOS! god the tattoos were amazing and fantastic. like wow. and having mikasa have anxiety and historia have depression was so so so /smart/ and realistic bc it's basically a big 'fuck you' to the majority of the snk fandom who thinks that mikasa doesn't care and historia is too 'flighty' or smthng but like. u portray the characters better than isayama tbh. and i loved the latin in here i loved loved loved it. i actually saw 'vita' on a test the other day and i started looking for the word 'historia' in the sentence no joke. but wow im. still crying wow um. this has been great and i've loved seeing how the plot and characters have grown and i'm actually a lot more invested in characters like armin and historia just bc of this fic. historia's probably in my top 7 atm. groans im rambling but this fic is so important and it's beautiful and the ending was great and the themes were great and the little symbolism that you sprinkled into every nook and cranny was great and ur great and ur writing's great and i can't wait to see where you go with echo answers bc knowing you it's gonna be fantastic. good job dani. you've written one hella amazing superhero fic.
MikasaAckerman104 chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
I guess I could say all these amazing things about this story, and while I won't say them all here, I want you to know that everything positive I could say about this would take way too long to put here in this comment. I want you to know that I absolutely love this story. It is fabulous and one of my favorite, scratch that, my favorite Shingeki no Kyojin fanfiction story that I've ever read. I've stuck with it from the very beginning. I didn't even have an account at that point. And while this comment has gotten a bit long, I want you, and everyone that helped you to write it that you all did a fabulous job. And while I'm sad it's over the ending was a million times better than anything I'd ever imagined. You did not disappoint me. There's only one thing left for me to say.

Thank you.
Bookworm210 chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
*unintelligible noises*
*disbelieving dinosaur sounds*
*loud, incoherent wails*
IDON'TEVENKNOWHOWTORESPONDTOTHISWHATTHEACTUALMOTHERFUCKINGFUCK
inkbender chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
When we first got in (I think it was) chapter 30, the first chapter from Marco's POV, I was totally like, "Marco is so creepy-horrible-disgusting, and reading his backstory is doing nothing for my apathy towards him." Aaaand then somehow, after stewing over it the past month between his two POV chapters, I've come to really empathize his plight and his need to be loved and unforgotten. Somehow. Because, really, who can live hundreds of years without going stark raving mad at least once?
Marco is Marco. He's just so nice and pleasant and knows _exactly_ how you feel and says all the right words and IT'S ALL BECAUSE HE'S A MANIPULATIVE MIND-READING BASTARD. A bastard who just wants to be loved... for the rest of eternity... T_T Poor Marco...
Sequel to VPL: now that Marco knows he _can_ die, he doggedly tracks Krista around the world.
-or-
After five hundred years apart, the hollow girl and the lovely boy meet again...

BTW I am astounded by your update rate. How do you manage to write a 400K story in a year?