Reviews for Pudding Cup
soccermom101113 chapter 22 . 2/7
I just love this story from beginning to end. Job well done! Thanks for sharing your Edward with us:)
Justchillingandliving chapter 22 . 2/4
Seriously one of the top 5 of my favourite high school sweetheart Edward and Bella stories. Fantastic job writing.
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 1/24
Is this a dream?
DawnLeon chapter 22 . 1/19
Omg I'm so stupid lol. I was confusin you with GeekChick lol. I was looking for YOUR profile and I was like did she erased it lol. But now finally finishing pudding cup that last announcement of Uplifting Spirits, I hit my forehead hard lol. Ok I got you guys sorted out! Lol.
When are you going to continue with Beans!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
Really freaking great story! I'm glad I found it again. I had read it previously and got up to the pudding apology. I'm glad it turned out so great! I freaking love them together! Puddin and Cookie forever!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
No matter what I'm always gonna be a daddy's girl. It sucks saying bye to my dad. He always worries about me. I'm excited for their new adventure and nothing challenges longevity than living together.
chartwilightmom chapter 22 . 12/9/2016
oh darling, oh darling
i love this fic, it definitely was a fic that i could not put down
it was my escape this week, too much crap in RL
reading on all devices i own, hubby kept asking why was i reading on my phone when i have a laptop and tablets, ha-i could not put it down!

oh i have so much to say, but by far, i love this, and apparently late to the game
but when you were posting this, i was posting my own stuff, so yeah, i'm ok with being late (ha-late)

love these characters, the twists and turns, very nicely done
these two loved each other so much, and protective, brought them to life and oh boy, those lemons, geeze, why didn't i know about you when i was getting writers for squeeze my lemon?

thank for writing and posting, already downloaded to my library and happy to start reading and supporting your other works

keep it coming!
jessica.mendoza.336717 chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
nooooo it can't be over... I loved it
jessica.mendoza.336717 chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
Ekkk I'm praying he is going to ask her to marry him! jess
jessica.mendoza.336717 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
Aww sooo sweet! I love Edward! he is getting so emo3 3
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
Congrats Puddin'! I'll always think of u as Puddin'. Have a great holiday filled with dreams of Edwards dancing in your head.
jessica.mendoza.336717 chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
Dang I wanted her to hit g in the face lol
jess
pengirl25 chapter 22 . 11/30/2016
Congratulations Gee! I'll be the first in line to buy your book ️ I never read the original so it'll be all new to me.
lauren cameron chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Best of luck on your new venture!
kuhneez chapter 13 . 11/28/2016