Reviews for Pudding Cup
foofightersluvr chapter 3 . 20h
Good God you know I love this! This is Suzanne on fb btw! I love this story!
CSG chapter 21 . 6/30
YAY! That was so sweet & amazing. I really enjoyed reading it & chatting along with you during as well! Thank you so much for writing & sharing it! :)
CSG chapter 20 . 6/30
Awww... it's like they're Jack & Rose on the Titanic. Oh wait... that didn't end so well.. never mind!
CSG chapter 19 . 6/30
Snicker Doddle... OK, that's cute. I was scared you'd come out with something like... Fluffer Nutter?
CSG chapter 18 . 6/30
He can play Dr. with her. Put her un the kitchen table like it's an exam table & use his cock as as speculum.
CSG chapter 17 . 6/30
I have to say, this one hit home for me. My daughter is getting ready to start college soon. I'm the one that can't cut the cord.
CSG chapter 16 . 6/30
You asked what do I think of how far they come? I wanted to whip out a measuring tape & see how far he shot his load. I know... I'm terrible!
CSG chapter 15 . 6/30
Ya know the saying you can look at the menu, but you just can't eat? Well Dr. Cullen was about to get up close & personal with his sons girlfriend's furburger. I think that Edward wanted that left off his dad's menu.
CSG chapter 14 . 6/29
And it's puddin pussy for your 2,000 review! raaaah.. raaaah... reeeeh... *kicks leg up & doesn't have on any panties under cheer skirt*
CSG chapter 13 . 6/29
That gave a whole new meaning to .. hit me with your best shot! Bwahaahaahaa!
CSG chapter 12 . 6/29
Yeah, feed her. Take her to that new all you can eat sea food buffet. They have the one eyed touser trout I hear is to die for!
CSG chapter 11 . 6/29
OH.. In a car & in a hurry, those brought back memories... of a movie I onced watched. Yep, I've never done that before! *whistles*
CSG chapter 10 . 6/29
No fucking joke.. I just got finished eating a hersheys bar, with nuts, before the hersheys highway part! LMFAO
CSG chapter 9 . 6/29
PUDDING...!
CSG chapter 8 . 6/29
He melts my heart down & I'm puddin in his hands.
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »