Reviews for Pudding Cup
WellHelloThereEdward chapter 22 . 4/25
What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing, can’t believe it took me so long to get to it! X
Missysue32 chapter 1 . 4/23
I absolutely love how this Edward jokes and picks. He’s funny!
creaatingmadness chapter 21 . 4/19
I loved this story so much ahh
CullenCherries chapter 21 . 3/25
This was a fantastic read. Thanks for making my Thursday great!
CullenCherries chapter 17 . 3/25
FINALLY
CullenCherries chapter 16 . 3/25
I'm just real quick skipping to the bottom to say I went "aww she's his best friend!" out loud at the beginning of this chapter. And now I'm gonna go read for realsies.

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COCKBLOCKED THEM
CullenCherries chapter 15 . 3/25
Fwiw you wrote Edward's parents pretty chill and while it would be a thousand percent inappropriate for a man to give his son's 18 year old (or any age!) girlfriend a pelvic, I think Dr. Cullen would be like "well I'm glad you're being safe but let's have you see my colleague."

But also I am totally on their side. A freak out seems really fair!
CullenCherries chapter 13 . 3/25
Ok I'm just gonna point out that let's say Edward was alone in that bathroom. Emmett just waltzes right in?

Anyway, poor Bella! Interrogated by her parents, wounded, surprise blood covered meeting the BF's parents, vomiting, and surprise peep show! It really is a rough day!
CullenCherries chapter 11 . 3/25
*fans self*

Also? I can't help comparing Edward to the guy I was dating when I was Bella's age and ya know what? That guy left a whole heck of a lot to be desired... Let's just say that if he and I stopped for a little pants free fun in the car, the scenario would have looked a lot different than how it did here.
CullenCherries chapter 4 . 3/25
This boy is so much sweeter than he wants everyone to think and I love it
HarassedFluff chapter 21 . 1/23
Lovely, lovely lemony story: thank-you.
MsLiss chapter 21 . 12/27/2020
MsLiss chapter 19 . 12/27/2020
So sweet
MsLiss chapter 16 . 12/27/2020
Very sweet
crystal.lynnmarket chapter 21 . 6/21/2020
After all these years, I still love to come back and read this story. Definitely one of my faves.
2,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »