Reviews for Another Day Dawning
RadosianStar chapter 2 . 6/14
Don't get me wrong you're a great writer, but I always pictured Kouji as the nonchalant type and his feelings towards his stepmother would be more like I can stand her but I don't love her sort of attitude.
Galistar07water chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Wow, Kouichi can lose his temper when his books are threatened.

It's nice reading this chapter and see how the brothers met Takuya on the Ferris wheel from Kouji's point of view. As I've said before, I think you depicted Takuya's portrayal nicely. His conversations with the twins and his hyper attitude is all very convincing.
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Apologies for the delay in my review, but life was busy.

In any cases, this is another great chapter. It's really nice to see the brothers interacting here. It's really sweet to see Kouji trying to be there for his suffering brother and I like how difficult he's finding to do so.
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Despite your difficulties to write this story from Kouji's point of view, I think you really did a good job. It does feel authentic and his personalities is spot on.
Asarikou-chan chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
That was great. I enjoyed every single chapter. It's so sad that it's over waaaaaaaaah. They became a real family now. So neat.

Arigatou for the great story. Good luck with your other stories as well
Asarikou-chan chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
That was wonderful. The appearance of characters while the twins and Kouji remained in the center was great.

They wouldn't be the kawaii twins we love if they didn't turn out the way they are now hehe. Goood job. I was so looking forward to reading more of this story :)
Asarikou-chan chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Wow! That was amazing. So many beautiful scenes. I'm really in love with Kouji's perspective of things. As I said before. This is more of a twins/family fic that the Kouichi-centric one.

Kouji reached the point that he would really care about his brother. They need each other after all :)
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Ooh, that's so cute. I liked it more than the previous chapters ince it's quite original. That was a sweet developemnt of character. The twins are getting along more and more*squeal*

I enjoyed the steady developemnt. I guess this story has more strong points since it is more focused on the twins rather than focus on Kouichi and his reactions to everything.

Good job :)
Yue Asuka chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
kyaaa! This is sweet! XD Please please update!
Asarikou-chan chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
So sweet. Kouji is really thinking aout his twin. I'm so glad. You showed his character's development very beautifully. It's a small start but really good for both of them.
Flaming Platinum chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Why didn't I read this one earlier? Anyways, it's pretty hard to read this with Kouji's voice, I think it's because I was a fan of the first one. Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter, whenever I decide to do so.
Asarikou-chan chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
That was nicely done. Happy to see an update :)

The additional scene with Kouji's sensi was really good. So he finally realised that his twin needs him. Great!
tikitay13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
awesome! I always love seeing both sides to a story.

Can't wait to see what was going through Kouji's mind
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wow. That's so interesting. I like Kouji's views more than Kouichi's hehe. You are doing a good job with his P.O.V.

I'm happy to get the full scene of Kouichi's first night at their house.

By the way, it's okay to make some overlapping or to add events that weren't in the other fic. It'd more interesting to see sth totally new than the same scene but different eyes. That's why I found the chapter interesting with the scenes you added. Good job