Reviews for Too Much Wine
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Liked this. Thx
Velvet Nights and Satin Skies chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I am literally breathless after this glorious, fantastic story. I would try to think of words to describe the wonderful way you painted this scene, but right now my head's too light to even think straight. Hannibal was perfect, Clarice was magnificent, and everything was deliciously, sinfully, luxuriously smutty.

12/10

my

GOD.

i loved it.
jags chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great story. Wonderfully written. A sequel wherein Phillips goes too far in his advances towards VClarice and Hannibal saves her could be interesting.
VeganFreak chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You're like... my favorite author. No joke. I love it. Wow.
steves lil angel chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh gosh that was good! You need to write more... (Even though you'd probably ruin the story if you did...) But you need to write more!
HarleyB123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
That was long it was good though and it held my attintion
Vee017 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Aww what a wonderful fic between the two of them. Great writing and a lovely little plot. I loved it! Have to go read some more of your work, I think;D
troesnaja chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
HEY hope you check the reviews on this site I really liked this fic which I read earlier on your site and I also REALLY liked four months which I read a long time ago on !
Screaming Lamb chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Hello! This and the other fics you posted are very well written, entertaining and romantic - I enjoyed reading them! I just have one suggestion: maybe they should spend more time in "deeper" conversation before jumping right in and "doing it" - maybe add more conflict in Clarice's feelings to make her more in character? The situation in this story would probably warrant more talk between Hannibal and Clarice - know what I mean? That's just an idea - you're a really good writer and I hope you write more!

ta ta