Reviews for Unmasked
FilthyBonnet chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I know this story is well over a decade old but I have only found it this year. OMG I love it! I have read it several times and it's one of my favorite. It's well written and so very, very sexy and hott.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I know I've read this at least 5 times now and it never gets old!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Delicious!
jags chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was wonderfully erotic and very tasteful. Keep it up!
Piratechief chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nicely written :)
MissRydzyk chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
So good! So..erotic xD So Hannibal-like!

Ah.. just great Thanks!
JillieJo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wonderful, wonderful!
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
you are so awesome.

silver.
AmethystKR chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was a lovely story :)
Cherry Rivers chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh my God! I've never read something so electric in my whole life! Fantastically well done!
KaguraXShesshomaru chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
amaizingly well written!One of the best oneshots I have ever read. Please add a sequal or somthing! You have a wonderful talent for writing!
Crimson Creature Izumi chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I really liked this fic. It would be nice if there was a aequel, but then. . . it wouldn't be a one shot, would it? Thanks for the great read.

Izumi
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I'm pretty sure I read this before, but never reviewed, and I should have. I love it! So very very wrong and yet so very terribly right! lol

AL
Cosmo-Donatien chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
BRILLIANT! BRAVO!

i must have read this fic about 7 times now and forgot to review it!

i loved it...

very raunchy... but then again, that's what people find so... intriguing, isn't it?

ciao
Dolfy loves Dammy but no one loves Binny chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Well...I must say, I've read SOTL related fics before, but this one...this one's something else. About two years ago, I attempted to read a Hannibal/Clarice fic. After reading the first few paragraphs, I realized that it was going to get a bit dirty (I think that was an understatement, but I guess I'll never know) and immediately stopped reading. I just couldn't stomache the idea of Hannibal and Clarice doing naughty things to each other...o_O...I remember a time in my life when Anthony Hopkins scared me...so much, infact, that when I first saw the commercial for "Hannibal" I nearly started crying and turned off the T.V. as fast as I could. This is rather strange, since I had just "recovered" from an obsession with the man. But I discovered this fic, and finally mustered enough courage to read it, and to my surprise, I like it. I'm still getting over my fear of him, and I think that this fic helped. Thank you for writing something that should've disgusted the hell out of me...but didn't. :)