Reviews for When the Light Begins to Fade
merines chapter 10 . 12/20/2005
..And I just noticed you haven't updated since 2003. Perfect. And I was getting so into this, too...wait, you updated another story around a month ago..so..

Update, update, update! Hip hip! I must find out what happens!
merines chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
I wouldn't have been surprised if he shot him. XD But, I guess I should start gushing about how much I love this story before continue reading.

I love your writing style, and even though there are grammar and spelling mistakes..-likes to point that out-..the over all story makes you forget about them. The relationship between Cloud and Sora is just so pure and sweet it just makes me want to squeal..someone mentioned that they were like kindred spirits in an earlier review, and I agree.
merines chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Oh noez, Cloud is gonna eatz Sora, you must defeat himz, Leon!1! -spaz- XD..poor guy, worrying for no reason.

But, I was cheering for Cloud..I would have choked on air if he lost, fanfic or not.
merines chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I like it so far..it seems really, really sweet.~ -giggle- Sora can be so stubborn.
horsie890 chapter 10 . 6/23/2005
This is very good, but it's Traverse Town, not Travers Town. Still good. UPDATE. It's the magic word.
Twilight of Grace chapter 10 . 10/6/2004
Wow, I just read chaps 2 thru 10, and i must say, this is one of the best fics i have read yet. Im simply astounded at how well you captured soras and clouds emotions. I hope you get some more work on this done, i cant wait to see how it ends.
Twilight of Grace chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I'm really liking this sory so far. I cant wait to read more, but unfortunately i must. Ill read it more later, so you might se me popo up again.
Karasu chapter 10 . 9/24/2004
O_O! I love this fic. Okay? PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!

Please, I beseech you to update. This is a wonderful fic! I know you're not dead, because you updated another fic about two days ago, but why haven't you updated this one? I must admit that it was the summary that drew me - "a Cloud and Sora fic" originally made me think it was a CloudxSora thing, but I was horribly wrong. This is a beautiful thing - pleae update soon!
Cerulean Abyss chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
*trembles* Must...read...more! I'm addicted, you have to finish this! please update soon; you're writing is amazing! please please please, update!
KeybladeBanditJing chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
You really need to finish this. I'm hooked on it.
I s h i g a m i . K a m u r o chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
*Fumigates* Wow, i finally decided to check back into this Ficcie and once again there's a cliffie! ;O; It's so not fair! Hmph, but all the following chapters were well written and entertaining...I didn't even notice the time go by.
Firefly99 chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
When I forst saw how you've said, 'A Cloud and Sora fic!' in the summary, I thought it was going to be CloudxSora, and even though I hate yaoi, shounen-ai and all that jazz, I thought I could give it a look. And flame if necessary.
Well, I was very happy to discover how gorgeously written this was. How it WASN'T CloudxSora. The SOLDIER seems to treat Sora like his own kid. Which is dead cute. _
So, update soon, please! I am on SUCH a cliffie!
riversrunthroughme chapter 10 . 11/15/2003
FRICKIN AWESOME! I love your writing! Its addictive! Please write soon!
Cloud-123 chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
hm, intersting. finally an update. please update again soon!
ravenf6 chapter 10 . 8/7/2003
I was wondering just now if you updated this fic. I have only one word for it so far.. awesome.

Things are looking up now for the crew. I look forward to the next update.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »