Reviews for The Bond Thingy
Marc the Unruly chapter 1 . 4/28
Fantastic! I love it, I only wish you had made it a long story with them causing Tom immense pain every time they kissed.

I promise I'm only a sadist about people I think deserve it... Does that make me a bad person? :)
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Disregarding the terrible quality of the writing...i wonder if the SAS does indeed get a lot of action. I mean, SAS is British, meaning they are cowardly and weak, and will probably collapse in tears if enemy soldiers take away their ipods.
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
No, I don't think so. Good try, though, Hermione. XD
1ori ann chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I like it when Harry and Hermione are together and spoil any manipulations.
LeQuin chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
If this was meant as a parody of some (okay, most) of the soulbond fics out there, then you, sir, have succeeded. I think you managed to include every cringe-worthy cliche and then some. I always feel sorry for the people who write these things seriously (because nothing says love like teenage pregnancy/boys are stupid/other stories are ridiculous). You just know they're going to be disappointed. Once again, well done and now please never do it again.
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
**Giggles* The ending comments were cute!
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Brilliant! Love it.
katmom chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Charming...Silly… Cute. Well done!

Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Snort! I know this is a one shot, but it would be fun watching Fumbles turn himself inside out trying to salvage his meddling. LOL

Awesome little fic.
xkmwhdx chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This story was awesome. I think whenever you make a hermione and Harry pairing that they are just perfect. Whenever you right about hermione and Harry it brings the best out of you.
27elliee chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I bow to your imagination & writing prowess.
furface294 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Cute!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
lmao more of this one please
hhrforever chapter 1 . 4/23/2015