Reviews for Lost, but Found
Kektus chapter 14 . 8/13/2019
Got to be honest here, this isn't very good. You don't seem to know what you're doing while writing this, could probably use a plan to follow so that your story flows better.
The whole Ryuko losing her memory was honestly a very poor gimmick and came across as tacky. You would've been better off writing this as a Nonon X Ryuko than a Satsuki X Ryuko one as that pairing actually had merit in this fic, due to it having a lot more development. Also the whole declaration of love on first meeting Ryuko is poor writing, you need to develop and slowly build a relationship between characters otherwise it feels contrived and rushed.
This story had good potential and I feel that if you had taken your time and not rushed then it would've been much more coherent.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB chapter 14 . 6/12/2018
I loved it! I really hope too see more of you fanfictions!
ExtremelyTired13 chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Lawrence- Uzu's middle name might be 'Lawrence'
Aceina chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
i did not like this ending at all you made satsuki unlikable in this story

i mean how long untill she gets jealus of ryuko's friendship with mako and has mako sent away or killed or something

and nonon did do more than just be physical with ryuko you just had those memories wiped from ryuko's mind for no reason

and where did the stuff with nonon and hoka come frome that had no build up

i am a hard core ryuko x satsuki shipper but you did not write a ryuko x satsuki story you wrote a ruko x nonon story and then ahd satsuki get jealus and fuck with ryuko's head

this satsuki has more in common with ragyo than canon satsuki it seems
Aceina chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
this chapter really hurt the story i have lost almost all interest in it it made satsuki look like a bitch

there was no reason things had to go this far should have just not had the date perhaps had satsuki meet ryuko just before ryuko asked nonon out and ryuko notices she is atracted to both satsuki and nonon

and while yruko is confused satsuki and nonon talk and agree to compete for ryuko's heart while still remaining friends but dont call it a contest as love is not a prize to be won
Aceina chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
why would ryuko tell uzu all this he is a stranger and a pervert she saw going through her stuff

wouldnt it have made more sense for him to have grilled mako for it
Aceina chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
why is uzu in the fencing club instead of the kendo club that dont make sense

nor does putting nonon in cheerleading instead of marching band
Jesseburnett chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
I jus can't read anymore. the nanon x ryuko u had goin was sweet, but now its just one big game that isn't romantic in the slightest. I could be reading a fic with some charm to it right now. ima go do that...
Jesseburnett chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
wow, why did you spend the whole story shipping nonon then shove in satsuki at the end? your writing is good... but terrible at the same time. weird.
The Crazy Saeko chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
This was a great fic, you write pretty well. In fact, you almost made me sink the Ryuko la Satsuki ship and rise the Ryuko x Nonon (I couldn't think of a name :s) one but I am glad Ryuko went with Satsuki, although I feel their relationship development was a tad rushed. Anyways great story and I would love to see you write more fics (*ahem*Haruki x Isuke*ahem*)!
BSM99 chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Wow. This was truly stunning. I only recently joined the KLK fandom due to my hesitance to watch what I had previously considered rather perverted. I am so glad that my cousin talked me into giving it a chance as it led to me reading the sheer perfection that is this story. You can be certain that I'll recommend this to my friends for I truly think everyone should give this a try.

You deserve a clap on the back, my friend. It is not too often that one stumbles upon a fanfiction that has good grammar and spelling, an excellent plot, a sharp sense of wit and the characters acting perfectly like those from the shoe. So yes, I applaud you. You have earned yourself a favourite and a follower. Thank you so much!
dragonball256 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Aw man this was awesome, what a ride this ended up being, loved the ending as well
Prinplup64 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Oh that was the end I didn't even realize it was pretty good
link13122 chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Guessed his middle name, just kinda popped up cause of Crysis 3
Major Mike Powell III chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Well, well, soldier...

This was absolutely lovely! *O*

So, we have the grand finale to this amazing story, and boy was it satisfyin'. (Puts on Sunglasses)

This final chapter gave me all teh feelz, and I loved every word of it. X3

I really can't say anything that hasn't already bee said, so, I can only congratulate you on finishing this story, and of course, thank for you for writing it. :3 (Claps)

Mission Complete! Outstanding work, son!
Now, return to base for debrief and some R&R. The drinks are on me. You deserve it.

Till your next mission! o.o7