Reviews for Everything I do
Harrysdsrk12 chapter 10 . 4/29
OMG! You've like got yo udate I'm a strong here!
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 4/28
This is such an awesome fic. It was so much fun to read. Very well written and well thought through, I really hope you haven't given up on it. Would so love to read more.
Lalenja chapter 10 . 4/24
Well ... don't know what to say ... other then: How can you do this to your readers ...leaving us on such a metaphorical cliff hanging ... and that for over a year ... (almost) ... I know the perfect anniversary preset ... a new chapter :D
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 4/21
I love this wonderful wonderful story so far. I do hope that this soon will be off hiatus soon as I am very eager to see Tony's reaction to learning of Harry's kidnapping. Is Harry now the owner of the elder wand?
Ai Hatake chapter 10 . 4/16
i love your story. please update soon
Toisse chapter 1 . 4/16
how does it taste like coconut? You should write more. I love how Harry, king of Sass, talked to Dumbeldor.
falconjet chapter 10 . 4/10
When I started reading your story I was hoping it would not be as good as it is. Mostly because it was labeled as on hiatus, but it is really great. I hope that some time soon you pick it back up and finish it, or at least bring it to a better stopping point.
Scythe787 chapter 10 . 4/10
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Phoenix Moon 00 chapter 10 . 4/7
So I know you said that there will be sex and same sex and I don't care about that. My only concern is whether or not you will be putting in actual lemons. If so would you mind putting in Lemon starts and Lemon ends at the beginning and end of those scenes?
AngelofGrace96 chapter 10 . 3/31
awww, I really want to see where this is going, i really love the effort you've put into making this a viable story while remaining as true as possible to the mcu! Keep it up!
kunaydlz chapter 10 . 3/20
Why? Why? You'll kill me... ñ.ñ I love it. Such masochist right?
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 10 . 3/19
If there's any chance at all of you updating this, I'd love it to happen. Please. With much begging.
bdet chapter 10 . 3/14
It's been a while, but if your still able to please keep posting! This is fantastic HP/Ironman/Avengers crossover!
HHC chapter 10 . 3/11
This story is amazing. If I can think of a better word for amazing right now, I'd use that instead. But either way, I wanted to let you know that the plot, and how your wrote was perfect. I hope you go back to this story soon!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 10 . 3/11
And Harry is out! I'm so excited for the next chapter. This is my favorite Iron Man/HP fic. :)
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »