Reviews for Everything I do
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 9/21
Please update this when you can I really enjoyed this fic. and I would like to see if Harry gets away before they can do anything about making him a potter. Please let Dumbass and James get killed before that can happen.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 10 . 9/13
Aww can't wait for moreee
lil chapter 10 . 9/8
I really hope you're going to get better both for yourself and for this beautiful story. It is absolutely brilliant !
lil chapter 1 . 9/8
I know this story has not been updated for some years now, but it seems too good to pass. I'm giving it a go )
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 8/27
I can't wait for when you can update once again. This story is beautiful. It caused me to have a freaking temper tantrum. No there fanfic had EVER done that to me before. Some were quite close, but never left me raging for up to an hour. That's how awesome this story is. Now Imma check out the other stories you have, and hope that they're as awesome as this one.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 9 . 8/27
That person better have been Snape. I was freaking pissed when Harry got kidnapped. I haven't acted like such a brat in a long, long time. I officially hate Dumbledore. He's on my Black list now. I am loving this story.
HOLY SHIT THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Dyenya chapter 10 . 7/26
Pretty awesome story, I hope you continue it.
RenTenTen chapter 10 . 7/23
Awwww such a cliffy!
ani chapter 6 . 7/4
okay, you just officially lost a reader, you had such a promising fic too. for fifteen years of Harry's life Tony's done everything he could to keep him safe from Baselines and THEM, and he messes up this badly. especially after Harry being kidnapped by Obadiah. I can actually understand that part, since he was always a part of Harry's life too, but why would Tony slip and do something that irresponsible especially after the teacher pointed out he had not revoked guardianship and that's why Obadiah could take Harry in the first place. I did love how you started this fic however, reworking both universes so they could interact, but you slipped into the common crossover rut. it stopped being a new universe and turned into Harry in the MCU. sorry.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 10 . 7/2
Please, please, please, tell me you intend to continue this story...PLEASE.
lily lovely potter chapter 10 . 7/1
Fantastic story. I read it for the first time last year. I came looking for it again a week ago just to see if I have by any chance missed the email telling me that you have updated. I was saddened to see that you hadn't but I reread your fanfic all over again and it didn't fascinate me any less than the first time. This is truly my favorite fanfiction and I really hope that you somehow get enough time to finish it soon. You are an amazing writer
DarkGhana chapter 10 . 6/30
Awww man! This is a truly awesome story! And I really (really) love the insults that are in it! Truly brilliant!
stars90 chapter 10 . 6/27
Oh man, you can't leave this here! Please keep it going! Please?!
Hermione24 chapter 10 . 6/24
I love your story... I hope you'll finish it. Can't wait for the next chapters!
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »