Reviews for Everything I do
Chaiiiii chapter 10 . 9/1
NOOO THE CLIFFHANGER!
Asdf chapter 10 . 7/17
Awesome story, If only I could learn what happens next...
MishimaReika0985 chapter 10 . 7/9
you will come back? the story is very good!
Jessandra chapter 10 . 4/28
Whew. This story was intense. I’m sad it didn’t get finished. I’ll admit I glossed over Tony a bit in my haste to read what happened to Harry. So Fury and Natasha got him the new element for his arc reactor and everything is hunky dory? At least until he finds out about Dumbledore at least. Oh man, I really wish you’d have finished it. Unique, engaging, and fun.
Aguamarina chapter 10 . 4/27
Que MIERDA. NOOOOOO. estaba en la mejor parte, como pudiste detenerte, me destrosaste el Alma. A pasa mucho tiempo desde que Harry Potter me atrajo, e leído casi todo lo que encontré de él. Continua porfavor . Tengo que saber como termina.
yuecatleen chapter 10 . 3/21
Hola que tal
devils-momma chapter 10 . 12/31/2021
I do hope you finish this story! I foung it a couple of days ago. I have to say I am so intriged and would love to read more. Great job !
Dissapointed chapter 5 . 12/21/2021
So much for magically powerful MC. If Harry is supposed to be stronger than Dumbledore, then Dumbledore must be a doormat in this story... Why make Potterverse crossover and then have the MC completely disregard his magic when he is in trouble.
camp1500 chapter 10 . 11/30/2021
This is a great start, it's a shame you have not completed it.
Josh Dare chapter 10 . 11/19/2021
To bad you never finished it going great
Shadowhuntinggallaghergirl chapter 10 . 10/5/2021
Just found this story and i love it! I saw on your profile how the MCU had deviated from what you wanted for the story and i think you should just keep writing it how you intended, screw canon. I hope the muses favor you and continue the story!
Nohe Cruz chapter 10 . 9/17/2021
Got to said that i love it,
Nohe Cruz chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
Got to say i love the new profecy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Wow, it's shit!
jadelynn1967 chapter 10 . 8/21/2021
Love this. I love how despite Harry getting captured he's still a badass. I would really appreciate it if you updated this soon. Even if it has been 7 almost 8 years since this was last updated, this is suck a good fucking story and am just craving for more. You do a wonderful job creating this story. 3
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »