Reviews for Everything I do
Dilligas762 chapter 10 . 5/9
Oh man. Do they make it! I Totally Want more of this Story!
I wish you rabid plot bunnies to finish this!
Will you ever continue this story? I really hope you do
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 4/21
I love this story so much. please update soon I'm dying to know what happens next. literally screamed no when I reached the end. you are a great writer!
Bjalf chapter 10 . 4/12
Brilliant! The drama is good and not overdone. The crossover is well balanced, with elements from both universes, not just "Avengers with a taste of Harry Potter", or the other way around, as is so often the case. I hope that's going to continue, and not just be railroaded into a perfect dialogue-identical recreation of the movie, like so many other dime-a-dozen disappointments in fanfiction.

The slash is very tastefully done. It's refreshing to find sexual tolerance without having to wade through unrealistic smut based on a teenage author's unresolved sexual tensions. Slashy fics that doesn't devolve into plotless screwfests are so rare these days.

Keep up the good work, stay on course, and I hope for updates.
Lumcer chapter 10 . 4/5
Great story! Really wish there was more! I mean hey Harry's not even completely rescued yet...

KCK-Lumcer
Larkscope chapter 10 . 2/25
This was sooo good! I really hope you decide to continue it, even if it's only to wrap up the current arc. What a fantastic AU.
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 2/22
You can't leave it at that! Nooo! The horror! Malfoy is just about to help Harry. MALFOY! I really hope you update this soon!
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 1/22
Exhale! This story was fun and cool and new then you hit me with the slash... Please be upront about it and put it on an author note at beginning. Yes sure bi whatever. I have nothing against bi or gay but i dont like reading it just personal preference and having be all suave with gurls just to be with a dude no thanks. Good luck on your story even though its on hiatus , you have a good sense of writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
OMG! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? I cant take this. This story is too good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
The last time I found this story it was only to the part that they woke up in their cells... it is nice to see more to the story now that I found it again. I would love to read more should you find the inspiration to continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Argh! Update! Even if you haven't in over two years! This story is sooo good and you just left us there?! No! I want to what happens to Harry and Grant, and Dumbledore and James, and Sirius, and Tony and Natasha and Clint and Nick... Oh my god, you cannot not leave us there! Please please please update!
humzred chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
please update soon
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Silly me should know better than to read something that I know isn't finished but I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did and now I'm sad
Alli Claraissa Near chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
So I'm sad you haven't updated but this is very well written and it's so interesting!
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Please update this when you can I really enjoyed this fic. and I would like to see if Harry gets away before they can do anything about making him a potter. Please let Dumbass and James get killed before that can happen.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »