Reviews for Everything I do
Romantific chapter 10 . 5/19
Please continue this story. I absolutely love it and hope to see it continued to see what happens next.
NaniJaeda chapter 1 . 5/5
Honesty feel like this should be a Harry/Voldemort or Harry/Draco, but I really like Harry and Voldemort who knows but this is so great
NaniJaeda chapter 10 . 5/5
Omg when’s the next chapter this was so good?
jules367 chapter 10 . 4/30
Really interesting fic! I know it's been years since you posted, but I still like to give compliments where they're due! A great story line. Harry physically attacking Dumbledore was great!
Happyrachihp chapter 10 . 4/22
wow... it's AWESOME...I was wary when I started this story but halfway through first chapter had me hooked tightly till the end of 10th chapter without a break.
I know it's been 7years since you last updated, but I hope(finger crossed) one day you will be able to complete this amazing story.
And thank you for this beautiful fic
FyreDraagyn12 chapter 10 . 4/21
DaMn iT, why does it have to end there?! I was getting so hyped at Draco’s appearance too...
foxymama31.1987 chapter 4 . 4/1
ha tell that about flipping Obama negotiating with known terrorist for a man who deserted his post. you know what the military did in the revolutionary and civil war? they tried them and killed them by hanging or shot by firing squad. just some REAL history for you.
curlyfri24 chapter 10 . 3/31
Wait. Wait nooooo. I told myself that I’d be okay to read this even if it’s on Hiatus and has been for what? seven years? Yikes. But i was wrong! This story is so so amazing! I love Harry and Tony’s relationship even though Tony’s screwing it up a bit right now and I LOVE how you’ve written Harry! There is soooo much potential here and I’m begging for it not to be abandoned! Even if it takes years for you to come back, it’d be nice to see an updated note either confirming it’s abandoned or asking us to be patient. At this point I’d take anything! Either way, this was an amazing read! I just finished your Supernatural/HP one and I loved it just as much! You’re an amazing writer! :)
nitenoir.gathers11 chapter 1 . 3/23
THIS IS GREAT!
Pointer3109 chapter 10 . 3/19
That was fun. Pity its over...lol
intressiertmichnicht564 chapter 10 . 3/4
Hey, Ich weiß das du hier schon ewig nicht mehr geupdatet hast, aber ich wollte trotzdem fragen ob du diese Geschichte weiterschreiben könntest, weil ich sie echt supermega cool finde!?
Obsessive.slytherin chapter 10 . 2/26
PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease update this soon. I absolutely love this and I’m just dying to read the rest of it
HartleySkarsgard chapter 10 . 1/26
Sad this has been abandoned. It was getting a bit angsty towards the end but I imagine it had a HEA.
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 10 . 11/22/2020
up fucking date your story ! wow it is so full of angst i LOVE IT !
Adonisx chapter 10 . 8/15/2020
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD.
this is also the absolute worse place to end on a cliff hanger!
1,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »