Reviews for Everything I do
E4mj chapter 10 . 7/10
Devastated that this is on Hiatus! i don't normally go for Harry/Stark adopted/father stories, but I was bored and gave it a go - and glad I did. i love that you didn't turn Harry into some sucky four year old that just dries all the time (as if someone growing up with Stark would turn out that way). Excellent job on keeping Harry real.
I hope that at some point you'll come back to this.
I'll be waiting ;)
DemeRain chapter 10 . 7/4
Awesomeness! Thanks for sharing.
Kurinetsuki chapter 10 . 7/4
Oh my good this is amazing in every single way please write more I'm begging you! It doesn't need to be perfect, just more chapters!
Yay harry has the Elder Wand! And now he meets his somewhat brother! I need more of this completely amazing and addicting story! Please please update soon!
doraemax chapter 10 . 6/30
Holy Fu*! That tribe he hit Dumbles with is AWESOME! If nothing else, that and that alone will make growing up with Stark be 'worth it'. hahahaha...

There were a few moments where i fear this fic will descent into angst and brood-land...but you blew through the pitfalls beautifully. Though Stark has a major grovelling scheduled.

Dare we hope you have Tony Stark blew at least one of Hogwarts Towers down? (At first we are calling for a complete razing of Hogwarts to the bedrock...but Hogwarts is too Awesome for that).

Also, i hope you really have a plan to tackle the Avengers. Now with the magicals having their say, not to mentioned the most powerful wizard is Stark's ward... surely it won't go anywhere near what happened with the movies. Hmm... Perhaps Loki could call the Chitauri's to purge the 'tainted' wizardkind (british wizard)... nah, too neat.

Thank you for this story. Though for a 15-16 yr old powerful wizard, son of a known genius, Harry hasn't been doing too good. It's a bit disappointing, at least if compared to his 'alternates'. Even Xander Harris from "Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council" has done way better. The only thing he has excelled at is his sexual conquest... hehehe
Thenchick chapter 10 . 6/23
Wish for more... please take off hiatus!
cagats chapter 10 . 6/22
Good one pliz continue soon
SkittleBomb chapter 10 . 6/19
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in ages. I really would like to see what happens next! :P
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 10 . 6/18
Awsome story man.
LadaHathaway chapter 10 . 6/16
Amazing story! I can't wait for more :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 10 . 6/15
Love that Grant is in this!
Zelda Ray chapter 10 . 6/14
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
blackbloodywolf chapter 10 . 6/14
don't stop there! please continue!
Marco chapter 10 . 5/31
Please, please, please... Continue this story. I love it! It's captivating and draws you in. So please continue this story. I read it like five times now.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 5/24
Yeah. His brash actions in the film had a much bigger effect this time around. Thanks for letting Harry get angry about it and not just thinking it was cool or something.
sillyfish1963 chapter 1 . 5/17
This is one of those stories that I wish would just keep going. I hope you can find your way back to writing. You have a real gift for it. I chose to follow in hopes that you will add more.
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »