Reviews for VIRUS
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Weird...
Zelda12343 chapter 35 . 10/15/2012
This was amazing from beginning to end. I really enjoyed reading this and couldn't stop reading it in my free time from the time I read the first chapter to now (it's taken me two weeks or so, but its been worth it!) You stuck to the slightly more limited canon at the time very well and invented some things that although later proved to be inaccurate worked really well for the time and was very creative on your part. Nice work! I hope you write more some time.
Louey06 chapter 35 . 1/22/2011
This was great. I loved reading every singl;e minute of it. I wasn't expecting half the things hat happened.

i actually didn't hate Cynthia at the beginning. She wasn;t my favorite person but I didn't hate her. I do now, but I didn't always

I also loved reading the hospital fluff. i'm a sucker for the sick and wounded. poor remus! I just wanted to hug the poor boy. But I guess he doesn't like pity so i'll let him be.

You did a fabulous job. Not exactly what i was expecting but better!
Tree chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
About all British people calling their mother Mum. I also find that hard to believe. I know most people in Guernsey call their parents Mum but all the ones I know who came from Britain spell it Mom.
Ducks R Evil chapter 35 . 8/8/2009
hope sequel comes soon
Ducks R Evil chapter 21 . 8/7/2009
i knew it! i knew that peter overheard
HikariFighter chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
If you're trying to somewhat follow the books, it should be Narcissa Black, as she Bellatrix Blaxk's sister.

... I can't leave reviews like this without sounding like a smart-ass, can I? S
Maethoriel chapter 35 . 9/15/2008
awsome story
keatlin chapter 35 . 7/29/2008
I love all the remus torture in your story.

Yeah, i'm sad that way...haha.

Great plot, and I have to admit that I was surprised at Cynthia's revelation.

The conversations between the Marauders and Lily are also very well done. I love it!
whingymcgregor chapter 35 . 5/13/2008
This is without a doubt my absolute FAVOURITE maurauders fic ever!

I've re-read it about 7 times-it's THAT good. Anytime i'm in a Harry Potter mood I always read this fic.

Truly it's HA-MAZING!

Thanks bringing the awesomeness into my life! :D
Bad fairy chapter 35 . 9/29/2007
the best story I have every read. not just on fanfiction. EVER! i love the remusness of the story and the siriusness. you promised a sequal but it isnt going to come out is it? :( . hell, i dont even know if you still see the reviews anymore. if you do, please PLEASE try and post the sequal, be it 5 chapters or 25. love your work lots. MARAUDERS FOREVER!

love Bad fairy
Mare chapter 35 . 9/17/2006
To tell you the truth, this is still my favourite Harry Potter fanfiction - this is the second time I have read it. I read it through when it was first being posted, and I desided I wanted to read it again just a few days ago... it's taken me three days reading here and there, but I am finished!

And you know what? I still love this story. It feels a lot like it should be in the Harry Potter series, and I love it. Good work with the story! It was wonderful and amazing! D
Seer of Spots chapter 16 . 2/5/2006
Hey... I'm review 300! YOU ROCK! Whoa... 300 reviews.

*faints from brain overload* THUMP

Uh... anyway, to the review. This is really good, you have such a wonderful way of creating just enough action-angst-suspense to really be drawn into the story. Very, very well written.

I know! I haven't finished it yet, but it's also VERY long! Something I appreciate. I like long stories, even if they do take a couple of days to read. Great work.

I love the chapter titles and "preview lines" at the end of each part- they're really nifty.

Admire your work and hope to finish it soon!

*clicks the little "Add story to my Favo(u)rite Stories list" box*

*GRINGRIN*
kgenezk chapter 35 . 10/13/2005
thats a really good story, and it's definitly on my fav. stories list!
Marry me chapter 35 . 4/26/2005
oe of the best great fanfics i'd ever read!