Reviews for New Friends
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/20
Wonderful story even if miss Raven was a bit more confusing then in the other stories. I look forward to more when you are inspired to write more.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 3/18
FAN!
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 2/12
NOOOOOO I need more! Ps I love your name I love Oreos too! Please write another story I love ravens quirkyness!
TheCookie197 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love this series. The flow, structure and language used is perfect. Raven is a brilliantly written character, and all communication between characters seems so natural. By far one of the best FanFics I've read on this website. :-)
Ayahne chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
If there ever be a suite, could you send me a PM, please ? Your saga is one of the best i've ever read (and i read a lot).
Bye !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Quite a lot happening here, nicely done!
Extended Experience chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
*shrieks* THE BEAUTY! ITS TOO MUCH! IEEEAAAAA!
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Thank you I loved this series a lot it's so I don't know interesting? I guess. I love it. It really dragged me in and got me attached
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Love it.
xoxo
awesomeness-rocks chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
this whole series was awesome, wish there was more though
Skendo chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Brilliant :)
fairygirl90 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I love this series it's very cute and entertaining. I can't wait until you set up another sequel. I love the adapted cheater song quite creative :) I guess I should follow to get an update when you add the next sequel...
3Mkinz chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love Raven and Tony they make such a cute couple. Raven also reminds me of Luna. These are all amazing and sometimes bittersweet but I love them and would love it if you could please keep going. You ar a great writer.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
They were really good. I hope you manage to write some more.
Daphne Undomiel
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
lol I love HP in this series.