Reviews for We All Gotta Die Sometime
latersedward chapter 4 . 3/17
Ha! I knew something was up with that dumb chick routine. this story is so so bad ass, her character seemed out of place. I like this Bella!
latersedward chapter 1 . 3/17
great first chapter. the visual I have in my head is something like law and order, but Jerry Orbach type, lol
IReen Weiss chapter 5 . 3/17
Snort! You said "mook."

Awesome.
IReen Weiss chapter 4 . 3/17
I like that Bella has a bit more substance. Not just some floozy but a floozy with a vendetta. Great visual. I'm seeing Lauren Bacall here. But modern(ish).
IReen Weiss chapter 3 . 3/17
For some reason during this chapter I was harkened back to Tracer Bullet:

"My friend is an eloquent speaker. He made three profound arguments while I excused myself from the room. I always leave when the talk gets philosophical."

The line: I ought to ask him to kill her.

Sums up what I want from pretty much all the fic I read. Which isn't much anymore. Heck - it probably also encapsulates what I want to write.

I'm getting there. It's an evolution.

Now that I'm done talking about me. On to chapter next.
IReen Weiss chapter 2 . 3/17
Hot. I love the bit about how the hole will burn in his face for the rest of his life.

Also - how his first name is Detective. I snorted aloud at that. What an awesome way to say fuck off.

I like your writing... it's like watching a shadowboxer. Jab, jab, jab, jab, punch.
IReen Weiss chapter 1 . 3/17
Nice start. I don't like either of them... and I love it when I don't like characters.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
This so reminds me of those old 1960's detective tv shows. I can hear his monotone inner dialogue. Then wonder how she will return to town...just like in the show, always leaving the girl stranded.
k1942 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Well, it won't be pretty and they'll always be looking over their shoulders, but they will be doing so together!
k1942 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
A bit rough and tumble, but it certainly got the job done! Now, on to getting rid of Aro!
k1942 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Yeah and he still doesn't know where they have Bella, if she's still alive!
k1942 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Nice of him to leave her on the road with a smashed up radiator and a truck that won't run!
k1942 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Wow! Hard bitten as well as a crooked cop! Not the usual Edward, I see!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
That was fun to read. Really cool that they turned the tables on each other so well. At least they got away . . . for now. Vancouver-Cunuck-Girl record this today on FB. Glad she did.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Dude, that can't be the end. More! More! More! Bravo, Cracked. You're an awesome story teller. I love seeing the story unfolding in my mind.