Reviews for We All Gotta Die Sometime
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 11/23
This so reminds me of those old 1960's detective tv shows. I can hear his monotone inner dialogue. Then wonder how she will return to town...just like in the show, always leaving the girl stranded.
k1942 chapter 5 . 7/26
Well, it won't be pretty and they'll always be looking over their shoulders, but they will be doing so together!
k1942 chapter 4 . 7/26
A bit rough and tumble, but it certainly got the job done! Now, on to getting rid of Aro!
k1942 chapter 3 . 7/26
Yeah and he still doesn't know where they have Bella, if she's still alive!
k1942 chapter 2 . 7/26
Nice of him to leave her on the road with a smashed up radiator and a truck that won't run!
k1942 chapter 1 . 7/26
Wow! Hard bitten as well as a crooked cop! Not the usual Edward, I see!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/18
That was fun to read. Really cool that they turned the tables on each other so well. At least they got away . . . for now. Vancouver-Cunuck-Girl record this today on FB. Glad she did.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 5 . 3/17
Dude, that can't be the end. More! More! More! Bravo, Cracked. You're an awesome story teller. I love seeing the story unfolding in my mind.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 4 . 3/17
Probably one of my favorite sex scenes I've read. Raw, real, and oh so sexy. Yeah, definitely want to fuck this guy.

And sorry, your Edward makes me drop a lot of F bombs.
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 3 . 3/17
"I don't make threats."

I want to sleep with this Edward LMAO
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 2 . 3/17
Fuck, man. The short sentences make it so fucking awesome - like I'm watching an action flick instead of reading it. Uber cool.

This chick ain't no wallflower. She's a fuckin' tornado. Gonna suck up everything in her path and kill it dead.

Fuck yeah!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 3/17
I love your writing style. Edward's a bad ass - love!
This seems like an intense story...just from thhe one liners and chapter titles alone.
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
That was actually a really good story.
Short, to the point, blunt.
A different kind of relationship for Bella and Edward and it works so well...

Nicely done.

Ever think about a sequel?
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Damn that was good. Better than good. More writing, please, sir.