Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Generations
euroteres chapter 40 . 1/5/2014
The entirety of the series was truly a fascinating and amazing read. I loved how you characterized everyone with all of the breaks from normal character being the result of logical and well written alterations in events.
tomorrow4eva chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Enjoying the fights. I'm amazed - you drag it out longer than the show but keep it interesting. I liked Bardock's part.
tomorrow4eva chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
That was an awesome & unexpected fight. Loved it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Yeah, the bonding is silly. If they pair off, there is no reason not to say 'wife' & 'husband'. 'mate' makes them sound animalistic, and I don't think they see themselves as animals. However, they have to have some kimd of family structure to raise kids, even if their kids are able to take care of themselves quicker than human kids. The fact that they acknowledge family relationships and baby Goku needed care from G. Gohan suggest to me that they did have a social system & culture before Freeza screwed it up, although I suspect it was more like ancient norse culture which had a big might-makes-right philosophy (but still had some laws). I think they were norsemen that Freeza tried to convert into Spartans. In my private universe where Freeza doesn't exist, they're totally a race of space vikings. Can't be Spartans without slaves, which they don't have since they killed all the tsufujins and then met aliens. That's my dollar.
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I enjoyed the confrontation between Goku and Gohan. I think the anger and hurt was expressed, but i'm glad once it was out, both still wanted to be close and reaffirmed that to each other. I'm sure it won't be smooth sailing but at least they're talking. Well done!
A Changing Persona chapter 40 . 10/1/2011

Once again, my mind has been blown.

CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Bored123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
As my name suggests... I'm bored. So, I thought I'd read the reviews section on this story. I looked at the top review.

How the hell does he go from Zangya being a superfluous character to her character personifying your belief in the theory of evolution?

Sure, flaming is fine, but what the hell does that have to do with anything? It's no longer an attack on the story, but the author.

As for the Vegeta thing, I thought you were spot on. Sure, Zangyu was a bit... wanked (She was definately more of a piccolo level character... which you generally portrayed her to be), but it doesn't really hurt the story.

Besides, I thought Hybrid Theory more or less encompassed Gohan's growth, not Vegeta's.

Either way, I wish I were capable of writing fights as detailed as yours. This fiction is one of the few jems in this section I've read.

Thanks for the read, sorry for preaching about a "flame" in your reviews section and I hope you've continued to progress as a writer.
Its Still Easy chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
You review your own story, lol.

On another note, Zangya is a pointless character to have included and on top of that she has the audacity to be insolent. That's the character you imposed yourself into; that's easy to glean because she's the most annoying.

How to do this? Zangya always butting her nose where it doesn't belong, is disrespectful, and is a nag in the form of a jester...yet she's the newbie and has nothing to contribute. Being annoying isnt a contribution it's a reason for someone to kill you. I could see if the group was using her ideas to save the world or something than maybe she'd have a little clout, but no. She's just trying to fit in by being a nuisance and it's the most aggravating thing in the world.

She's like that because you believe in the theory of evolution. You're cynical and insolent yet your views on life are so completely out of whack you don't have anything to contribute to the world; hence, a character who pesters the authority figures around her.

And please stop downgrading Vegeta to make Zangya look like a better character. And please stop giving uber description of fight scenes. If we wanted a fight we'd watch the show. And stop adding your unnecessary explanations in parenthesis (if you have to do this more than once it's because you're providing too much useless information). And please...delete the other 65 Hybrid Theory spin-offs. It's like Saw after the third installment: it has no quality so no one cares about it anymore.
Professor Authordude chapter 39 . 3/27/2008
Hey there! I was taking a brief stroll through DBZ fan fiction, and decided to reread yours. As long as I'm here, may as well read something good :) I was looking at some of the reviews I left last time I read this, six (!) years ago. Wow, that's a long time. Being six years older and wiser, I enjoyed Hybrid Theory even more. Still did not see the whole Jack/Bojack thing, forgot most of the plot twists, and completely forgot about Cell Jr. Six years is a really long time. I prefer your version of events to the one in the TV show (I actually stopped watching shortly after Gohan received his Mystic power-up). Excellent, fun story (and series as a whole), I really enjoyed it. Drop me an e-mail sometime, if you'd like. And to make up for six years: BOB!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 40 . 9/23/2006
i literally havent slept in days. today i had the oppurtunty to finally succumb to the beautiful darkness, but NO!, my mind was still on the fanfics i managed to read of the HT series last night. so i came home from school. broke up with my boyfriend, talked to his girlfriend scored a date with this guys ive known for years and sat down for HOURS OKAY!. possibly 10 (i walk around alotbabysit) and even when my contacts blurred which i hate wearing at nice but i have to cause i lost my damn glasses in the..thing i call my room. but i was damn determined to read ALL OF IT. and might i say i was pleased with it. (except that Videl's..heritage, didnt play THAT much of a paart). great wright. its hard to believe all of this was written 4 YEARS AGO. damn. your a fucking veteran on this site. i dont know many authors that i read that were here since then and STILL write. much props man. much props.

Lina - H.L.T
DogDemon1888 chapter 40 . 4/12/2006
I really like this sieres! I've just spent who knows how manny hours over the last couple mounths reading all of the Hybrid Theory stories. This is one of the best group of stories I have ever read! Keep up the good work!
Moonman chapter 40 . 1/7/2006
"Maybe some day Ill enlighten you as to who won the last battle between Cell and Gohan, eh? Or any of the other things Ive left unresolved for that matter."

That'd be nice...
Black Emerald Dawn chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Awesome story! Can't wait to continue reading!
Wonderbob chapter 40 . 11/23/2004
Just got done reading your series for the third time now. I gotta say that it was the best series two years ago and it is the still the best series today. I think that you are the best author here on I know that you are writing the Zoids fic, but it would be really awesome to see you do a sequel to this story, possibly expanding on the idea of the Hell of Evil Warriors, which I loved. Well anyway, I'm a starting Fanfiction author, and I am developing a story right now, hopefully very original from all this shit seen in the DBZ section nowadays. Well anyway, keep up the awesome work and thanks for the wonderful story.