Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Generations
Professor Authordude chapter 13 . 11/10/2002
*hugs Gohan and Goten* *glares at Jack* Get the *&% away, Jack, you &(&&**% (*&%(*&)*! _ Please update ASAP!
Ceredin 202 chapter 5 . 11/5/2002
Nice story

A lot of intreting and origanal idears

continue the good work
diamondgirl chapter 12 . 11/3/2002
That was kick-ass as ever, Sh33p! Liked how you did the whole life-flashing-before-your eyes thing for Vegeta's death and everything else you came up with for Bulma, Vegeta, "facts" about Saiyans, and so on and so forth. I think we could manage to get Vegeta his little support system to keep him under control while we're at Happy Hills, too-just have the whole gang temporarily unable to prove their claims that they simply can't resist making. Goku, for example-"I'm really an alien weremonkey who got sent here way back when I was little to destroy everyone on this planet, but I got amnesia and eventually became one of the strongest warriors in the universe. Oh, and by the way, I and pretty much everyone else I know has died at least once."

Of course, Gohan wouldn't need any of that to get him to Happy Hills-you've got him practically certifiable already. _

One more thing! (Jackie Chan moment! _~) That line in one of the songs you used (The Show Must Go On, I believe), "my soul is painted like the wings of butterflies", just struck me as incredibly funny and out of place for where it was.
Professor Authordude chapter 12 . 11/2/2002
Hiya, it's just Professor Authordude (I'm too lazy to log out right now). *hugs Vegeta* Awww, poor Veggie!

Vegeta- *blasts her*

Owwwwww... *passes out*

Vegeta- Hehehehe.

Goku- *randomly appears* Woah, that'll leave a mark.

Gohan- *appears* Yeah, she'll be feeling that one in the morning!

See ya in a week!
Professor Authordude chapter 10 . 11/1/2002
*sniffle* Poor Veggie. *tear* Hugs for Veggie! *hugs Vegeta* Please update ASAP!
diamondgirl chapter 9 . 10/31/2002
TOTALLY evil. And Vegeta's probably be okay as long as we make sure he gets a pink straitjacket with "BAD MAN" written all over it. Whenever we want him to do something for us-like blast the authorities who try to bring us down once we've taken over Happy Hills-we'll just tell him those bad people are threatening to steal his straitjacket. And Zangya's right, it's ALWAYS the time.
Professor Authordude chapter 9 . 10/30/2002
Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! Go Veggie! *waves flag* Please update ASAP!
diamondgirl chapter 8 . 10/29/2002
Poor Vegeta and his mental issues... maybe Bulma should have him admitted to Happy Hills. With Vegeta there, we'd get all the pretty straitjackets we could ever wish for! And I gotta wonder what the very first guardian of Earth did to piss off the higher powers so bad that they'd make all the bad guys wanna go to that little dirt-soup planet on the edge of the Milky Way.
yokai785 chapter 8 . 10/28/2002
good, update soon.

-Dansama
Kaylendra chapter 8 . 10/28/2002
So many superlatives, so little time :)

I've said it once, and I'll say it again : Man, you update fast!

Nice seeing another great chapter up!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
I like! Keep writing. I hope you plan on introducing a major plot twist sometime soon... It's not very original yet. Are you just setting the stage for future events? Hmmm...
yokai785 chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
i love this series. please write more and update soon.

-Dansama
Professor Authordude chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
Woah, that just reenforces my view- never EVER piss off Gohan. At least not if you value, uh, *insert something nice* It's a REALLY bad idea _ Please update ASAP!
Kaylendra chapter 7 . 10/26/2002
Faster than a speeding bullet, it's SUPER UPDATER! Another great chapter, I really enjoy your style and topic.

Not too many formatting problems, the italics sometimes overlap into parts they're not supposed to be in (I think), but FF did that to me on my story *shrug*, I don't think there's much you can do about it...

Till next time!
Kaylendra chapter 6 . 10/26/2002
Man, you update quick! "They're all absolutely insane". Yep, that's those three alright!

Keep going!