Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Generations
crash chapter 6 . 10/25/2002
Dialog. Paragraphs.

Separate paragraphs for separate people.

I'd say more about the story, which I think I knda like, but now I've got a bit of eye strain...
diamondgirl chapter 6 . 10/25/2002
:lol: Yammy Soza! Yamcha could never even hope to be intimidating ever again if people called him THAT. Reference to the Bad Man shirt was totally unexpected, but then it still works, which is why the whole HT series is totally choice. Also explains why we never see it anymore... You've captured the Saiyan banter mahvelously as well (because "marvelously" falls a little short) and it would totally serve Gohan right if, after everything else is said and done, Videl suddenly remembers how to change into Sailor Saturn and starts popping him with her glaive for talking to her all angry-like.

And since you insist on leaving the masses with a cliffhanger, I'm just gonna have to imagine that last little bit I mentioned. Cuz every Saiyan needs to be properly whipped...
Professor Authordude chapter 6 . 10/25/2002
Ahh, so the little kids aren't as dumb as most people give them credit for. Applause! *smirk* Please update ASAP!
diamondgirl chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
Actually, don't think I've seen Yamcha Soza from anyone other than you. Kinda made me think of Sammy Sosa, but then maybe that's just me :p Gohan seems to be getting girly in his mood swings-one minute he hates his father, the next it's like they've never had any issues. If he's not careful, poor Gohan's gonna lose control and develop split personalities that come out whenever they feel like it.

Earth is screwed.
Professor Authordude chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
*rolling around on the floor clutching sides and positively HOWLING with laughter* Pui Pui beat them? *laughs more* Oh jeez that's TOO funny! _ Please update ASAP!
Omega5 chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
WOW, this story is amazing, fantastic. The battles are so well written. It's really good and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also I can't wait to find out what Jack, I don't trust "it". There's also nice relationship between Piccolo & Zangya and I like the part when Gohan got angry at Goku.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
diamondgirl chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
Yo, Sh33py, long time no see! Glad to see the new HT installment-looks like there is and will be so much friction I won't be able to move (sorry, physics ref, we were taking friction noted last week). I shoulda known you wouldn't let Gohan's paternal issues resolve so quickly-that would just be SO anticlimatic. Curious as to where you came up with Yamcha's last name, also.
Professor Authordude chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
I'm reviewing 3 chappies all in one go. (Sorry, I was in Albany all weekend)

2- Gohan, cut that out! *whacks Gohan upside the head with the frying pan*

3- YAY! They made up! *dances around gleefully before hugging Gohan and Goku*

4- *whacks Killa and Suta upside the head times* How DARE you be mean to Goten! *fries them to a crisp*

YAY! Goten won! *does Capt. Ginyu's dance of joy*

*sighs* Here they go again. ("they" being Gohan and Goku)

Please update ASAP!
Kaylendra chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Wonderful story! Please keep typing! I'll be keep a look-out for the next update.
W. V. F chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
This story is just the way I like it: good and crazy. I like when you had everyone make popshots at Piccolo.

I also liked when you had Cell, Jr. and Gohan make do the same as well. It was kinda like they were best friends and worst enemies who cared about each other. Or worse yet, they acted like they were bickering brothers.

Wonder what's Gohan is going to do to Goku. It's like he hates Goku's guts (although he has lots of good reasons for doing so).

Good story, want more. About time someone notices Goku being a terrible father. Others need to see this as well. (They also need to stop being Goku whorshipers and Vegeta is right: Goku does act like a clown/idiot at times. Goku also is not "Father Knows Best".)
chris kugler chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
i always enjoy the dbz stories you write, keep the chapters comming.
chris kugler chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
i always enjoy the dbz stories you write, keep the chapters comming.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
*does Capt. Ginyu's dance of joy* YAY! New part! *does Capt. Ginyu's dance of joy again* And I knew Jack was real! *glares at Jack* You no be meanie to Gohan and Goten! Speaking of Gohan... *grabs the Almighty Frying Pan Of Doom and whacks Gohan upside the head with it*

Gohan- OW! What the heck was that for?

PA- *glares*

Gohan- What?

PA- *glares more*

Gohan- *defeated sigh* ...Sorry.

PA- I'm not the one you're supposed to be apologizing to!

Gohan- *smacks self on forehead* *flys off to find Goku*

PA- *smirks in a satisfied way* Please update ASAP!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12