Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Generations
DUDE chapter 40 . 4/20/2004
Ur Stories all the Hybrid Theory stories were incredible u are by far the best writer on this site and i give u congratz
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 40 . 12/31/2003
Well, this has certainly been a trip... An actual DBZ fanfic that i didn't have the Intence urge to gouge my eyes out while reading... I have a deep seated dislike of 99% of DBZ fanfiction out there and well If it had not been for your Zoids work, which incidentally I only stumbled across because the 1 person who redeemed that section to me Zinou mentioned being one of the only 2 people to have written a story in that over 100,0 words and i got curious about the other, I would have NEVER seen this wonder of a peice that has managed to grace the pages of with its talented prose. (This one and DBZ fics don't agree... the only other remotely good one having been a Ranma 1/2 cross-over).
I was shocked and awed after the fisrt chapter of the first story in this series how VERY GOOD the quality and feel of the story was, how the emotional content weight so well against the combat aspects and how uttly in character each character was... It bowled me over with glee. Watching the wit and stategy of your writing has been most filling to never ending hunger for great works of Art in the form of Literature (theres nothing to me quite like pulling an all nighter to read an over 4 part series with and average size of over 190,0 words a part _)
Cell Jr.: I enjoyed the entroduction of this bastard from the start thinking... a nice homage to the Piccolo / Goku thing that had existed in DB and the later part of Z... I really liked that Blue bastard.
Mr. Satan: I really haven seen many other DBZ fanfics to know whether or not he elsewhere gets victimised and demonised, but I like the way he's grown throu this series... I've always though of him as a basicly good hearted moron anyway, after all he did manage to win the heart of Buu even if it was inadvertant.
Vegeta: What can i say... I spent my time laughing my arse off at his antics in hell... Mainly cause ITS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK THAT BASTARD WOULD DO IN THE GIVEN CURCUMSTANCE! lol
Piccolo: I like your handling of his character alot and the interations with Zangya were DAMMED fun. He will always remain my favorite charater in this series next to the bumbling teenaged Gohan lol.
Zangya: I agree with your choise to bring her in, It was somthing that Dbz series had REALLY lacked, a good guy female fighter that Could rumble with the big boys withOUT becoming a show piece figure.
Gohan: What can i say, you out did your self at almost every step with this boy and went beyond what had been my expectaions, showing clealy his thoughts and emotions and giving them real shape and purpose.
In every aspect down to even the songs choosen Hybred Theory has been a grand adventure and a thill to ride... And a DAMMED good read too lol.
So now that im done praising you I'll just say this, After this I'm going to go to all the writers you have just recommended and Find their fiction what ever it may be... After all if it has managed to gain your respect as a writer then as a writer I respect I can't just pass up the opertunities for new entertainment you have presented me ~Salute~
Continue the Excelence (Gears i love being able to actually thank a good author for his work lol)
-Himitsu The Hunter
Shea Loner chapter 40 . 12/7/2003
Thank You for writing this. It is an excellent piece of work, all of it. The level your writing is at as well as the patience and determination needed to complete this are things i can only dream of incorperating into my own works. So in escence thank you for writing and shareing this with us. I only wish I had found it sooner.
s. loner
Shea Loner chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
hehe _!
simba-rulz chapter 40 . 6/24/2003
IT'S REALLY OVER! *sobs* I think you should write a sequal! _ I REALLY LIKED THE WHOLE STORY! I just really wanna know what happens through UUb's training and stuff. _ PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL!
The Rev chapter 40 . 4/17/2003
So that's the end, huh? Too bad. This was definitely the best of the whole series, and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. Some of the best comedy bits I've read were contained in here (Zangya [sp?] kissing Piccolo comes to mind), as well as some really great action.

Much as I crave a sequel, it would probably be hard to do. Who would be the villain? I guess it would either have to be someone of your own invention or someone from *shudder* GT. Ah, well. A great end to a great story.

The Rev.

P.S.: Thanks for the mention in the credits :)
The Rev chapter 30 . 4/17/2003
My eyes are about to melt, after reading so much, but I'm getting so wrapped up in this fic I can't leave the computer!

Ah, well, I do have to go now. But hopefully I can finish the rest of the fic later today.

The Rev chapter 27 . 4/17/2003
Oh, god... These attacks... Much more interesting than the series, I must say. I especially enjoyed the dog.

The Rev chapter 19 . 4/14/2003
Goku and Death having a thumb war for five more minutes of life? I'm used to other than conventional stuff from you, but this one takes the cake. I was laughing my ass off.

Got to read more.

Ceredin 202 chapter 39 . 4/10/2003
One of the Best series/ multi part Epic's I have read

Hats off to you

The Rev chapter 16 . 4/3/2003
I was wondering if we'd get to see super saiyajin three. Loving it, Sh33p. Bye now..

Kaze Holimion chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
What'sup with all the HYBRID THEORY stories
The Rev chapter 12 . 3/20/2003
Perfect. This fic has been great so far, but this last chapter was awesome. I mean, well... there's nothing else to say.

The Rev chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
Wow. This series gets better with each story. Too bad this is the last one...

Wonderful so far, Sh33p. Time to go read more.

Alligator Pink chapter 40 . 1/27/2003
Oooo...This story was fuckin' AWESOME! *Squeals* Sorry, I relly enjoyed reading this story... 'specially after reading your other one involving Cell Junior! I find it superbly neat that Cell Junior survived... Hee... I love the whole death/rival thing between them - *Sigh* I hope someday you do enlighten us readers with the ending to that fight, but I admit that the ending you chose was basically perfect

*Sighs* I am too much of a Gohan fan... :p