Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Generations
Professor Authordude chapter 40 . 1/9/2003
AAHHH! IT'S OVER! *cries* But I would be inerested in the one about Pan's birth and Gohan's death. It sounds pretty nifty.
diamondgirl who can't log in for some stoopid reason p chapter 39 . 1/2/2003
Haven't seen that far into DB yet, although

I know the vague stuff like Piccolo and the big hole in the torso. I see it more as Goku and Vegeta because CJ still seems pretty hung up about killing/defeating Gohan after so many years due to his inability to do so. Eh. *shrugs*

Re the big fat AN, the whole HT series made me realize that good song-fics ARE possible. Not only have you been writing good song-fics, you've been writing good fics. Always nice to know that I've helped make somebody feel a tiny bit better about themselves, and even better to evoke continuous responses from them, so mint hershey kisses and namaarie til next time!
yume chapter 40 . 12/31/2002
for the moment i kicked the boys out so I can be serious for a bit,.. But I have to say you are in my cause... one of the best authors on , your story always made me really happy when you updated because it gave me something to look forward to in my day... and your damn right! all those other stories with boyband song fics really do suck!eeeewwwwwww...I dont know why i liked them in 5th grade...*shudders* hell thats in the past! but i hope that one day i can become as good as a writer as you are... you kinda inspired me to write my story... i mean i had it planed a year ago but i had no plot to it! but now i do and i hope you read it when i put it up on so you can give me some advice for it... i am looking forward to your upcoming stories... see you again... and have a happy new year
Kami1 chapter 40 . 12/31/2002
Well, I suppose this is it then. I suppose there are only 2 things I have 2 say. First off, loved chapter 39! The CJ/G relationship has always been one of this fics strengths and I think that chapter portayed their thoughts towards eachother exceptionally well. On top of that, you finally got Goku and Vegeta to take a vacation from fighting -not that it was there choice- but I've always thought the 2, even with their Saiyajin instincts, should occasionally need a break. I also found the scene with Uubuu's parents rather humourous (Gohan just flying up to say hi, flying right out of the ring with his opponent and Cell Junior's response).

Secondly, if it is at all possible, continue in some way, shape, or form with a related story! You are probably the only author I know (including me) that updates so quickly, with so much,at such a high quality and I'm not sure what I'd do without my near daily HT fix. Anyway, thanks for the best action and adventure series on FF net and see ya!
yume chapter 38 . 12/27/2002
yume:*sniff,sniff* its... it's over...WHAAAAA!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*sniff* and i finaly got my e-mail working again! I was so excited to tell you when my story was gonna be up! !

...I hope you make another story... I finished the other hybrid stories and they were great also...well... i'll see ya around...

*sniff* good-bye...
Demas chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
its all over any how... i hope that you will eventually continue this series; perhaps go into what GT would be like if it was continued of this series...anyway i hope t osee your future fics...Merry F***ing Christmas To You Too)
Professor Authordude chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
*falls off of her chair and rolls on the floor because she's laughing so hard*

I think Bulma invented somethin' to make Veggie act that way; there is NO possible scenario where he'd do that normally. _ And I LOVE Gohan's card to Cell Jr. *bursts into a fit of snickers*

That's it, I'm advertising this on my profile page! All should read this awesome fic! *falls over laughing*

*sniff* It's over... *tear*

Oh yeah, thanks for the idea, b/c I wholeheartledly agree that Gohan should've been mad POed at Goku's refusal to come back. I've done stuff w/ that before, but it's usually that Gohan thinks Goku doesn't want to come back b/c he thinks Goku hates him or whatever. *shrugs* What can I say? I'm notorious for Gohan torture. This idea'd make a good fic. All credit to you. *salutes*

Merry Christmas! And... *in REALLY BIG letters* BOB!
cobra chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
very good. I'm sorry to see it ending. Is this the end to the entire Hybrid Theory series? Just wondering. Can't wait to read the last part.
P.L.S chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
Okay you must continue this. I'm in love with this whole series and really want to see more like this with more of that insane genious that Goten exibits, more of the wonderful dimamic relationship between Cel Junior and Gohan, more of everything. You are one of the very rare who can write both action sequences and diologe with true emotions with equally great skill. Reading this and your other works is like looking at Picaso's works, changing, soulful, and masteries of the chosen medium.
diamondgirl chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
Yes, well, already done the "Merry Christmas" thing with ya, so I'm gonna emphasize once more that I see the whole Gohan/CJ relationship as reminiscent of the Goku/Vegeta relationship while having its own unique aspects. Not likely I'll be able to get online until the 2nd at the earliest, so hasta la toodles and review ya next year!
anonymous chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
hey!
Cash chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
"Think nothing of it my good man." Great end to the story. I'm waiting for the next series. Keep em Coming! Merry Xmas!

CASH
CysticLOL17 chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
Aw, a Christmas special during Christmas, now ain't that cute. LOL, it was actuelly a kinda disturbed chap. I mean Vegeta smiling and not threatening to kill someone and taking an active role in the holiday festivities, even if it is a fight, is kinda disturbing. Not to mention that dinner Gohan and Cell Jr. had. Whatever virus has the world in it's grip, please let it end.

So, I think that I have to agree with Piccolo here and extent it to some more characters.

Lucky, some things never change and along with the disturbed pieces, I found it to be, well Christmas-like.

Now for the Piece de la resistance (My French teacher would be proud, I can actuelly remember some French, after six awful years), will read it on New Year's Eve, I think if I have time then.

Well Happy fuckin Everything, Now leave me alone until next year :D

I know, je suis un problem
Kami1 chapter 38 . 12/25/2002
Great chapter again, though I still have to wonder when Videl's going to talk about Gohan about her powers. She did kind of threaten to kill him if he didn't. Otherwise, keep up the good work and please (takes out and starts waving big Hybrid Theory flag) write a sequel to this.

P.S. Whatever happened to The Gold Fighter Chronicles? That was also among my favourites, even though this is infinitely better and I was wondering why you'd remove it.
anonymous chapter 37 . 12/24/2002
Nooooooooooo! You can't end it now! I mean, Gohan has ta become a Super Saiyan in his mystic form and he has ta beat the stuffin' out a' Buu (the evil one, of course) and then the Z-sword is supposed to crumble into nothing, causing the release of Gohan's full powers which are a gazillion times more powerful than all the z warriors combined! So, basically, ya have ta bring buu back and then give gohan really strong strength because the z sword dissapears and then gohan has ta defeat buu and never ever think of becoming a scholar in his whole life!

pretty please with sugar on top?
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »