Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Generations
Lerial chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
*nods* Again, wow. But this time I have constructive critisism! My brian has awoken! Lol. If you seperate different people's dialouge's into different paragraphs, it's easier to read. Since someone else prolly said that, I'll just shut up now and keep reading.
Lerial chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
...

Wow.

That's all I have to say.
Professor Authordude chapter 37 . 12/23/2002
YAY! Buu died! *throws confetti* As for the annoying prick thing, don't mind me. I hate Cell in all forms and ways. He killed Goku and made Gohan sad! *hugs Gohan* So I really hate Cell (and Jr.) Especially Jr. But it is funny when he goes into his "I'm the one to kill Son Gohan" tirade. _

P.S. BOB!
yume chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
*i samck my face*

note to self... read feed backs you send to the others before i start babbling about you not making another chapter

trunks: m-m-moron...

KA-BOOM

brat... anyway buh-bye again
yume chapter 37 . 12/22/2002
please dont tell me the story is over! it's too good for it to end yet!

*goten comes in on a cructh and bandaged up*

goten: please dont end it now! we'll get beat'n again!

*trunks comes in on a wheel chair connected to an iv*

Trunks: p-p-pain...

me: dont worry... im in a good mood again cause i saw lord of the rings two towers! such a great movie!... anyways ... zangya kissed piccolo!HAHAHAHAHAHA! i haven't laughed so hard since forever! aaaawwwww man that was great... well i hope that wasen't the last chappie... if it was then i hope to see more of your stories in the near furture

till i reveiw again... buh-bye!
Kami1 chapter 37 . 12/22/2002
Great finish! I completely agree with turning Mr. Satan into a hero and knocking everyone else down a few pegs. I always hated in DBZ how many of the heroes, especially Goku, were shown to be perfect and flawless, while Mr. Satan was viewed as a cheating, lying weakling. That's actually my favourite thing about your fics. I loved how you had Dabura get beaten by Krillin and didn't turn Hercule into cannon fodder. You give all the characters a chance to be heroic, while pointing out that noone's perfect. I also need to thank you for answering my questions. Not only that, but the answers made sense. As always, great job and keep up the awesome work!
diamondgirl chapter 37 . 12/22/2002
So, was that what you meant by "Embodied Super Saiyan" a while back, with all the blue and silver and stuff?

That whole big chunk in the upper middle ("Then, like a bat out of Hell... in the same tone.") was repeatedly great, although I think my absolute favorite was "My baby's all grown up..." And Goku just declaring he was screwed the way he did... Zangya/Piccolo interaction was quite lol, and the end of the chapter had a suitably relieved feeling to it.

Ya liked that injury transfer theory, huh? I can come up with stuff like that off the top of my head when I feel like it. I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking except that I pulled some stuff from when Gohan was in Hell and some stuff from what I heard about this little boy in India who had a birthmark resembling the bullet hole that had killed the man he was apparently the reincarnation of (saw it on Sightings once, I think). I've been enjoying your Realist approach to everything, because while it's nice to have the heroes be just about perfect, it's even better to have the heroes (or the readers :p ) be reminded that they're not perfect in the least, they're just more powerful or whatever than we are.
Cash chapter 37 . 12/22/2002
On a scale of 1-10, I'd have to give Generations a 12! This is a work of art! Keep em coming!

CASH
W. V. F chapter 37 . 12/22/2002
Love this story. Here are my round of questions. I will try to make them less than ten.

1. Are you going to make the ending like the Japanese Version of Dragonball Z and have Gohan and Videl married and have little Pan fighting her first tournament?

2. Isn't the Cell, Jr - Gohan thing sort of like the Vegeta - Goku thing?

3. Why have Hercule hold the Spirit Bomb? He's not really pure of heart.

4. Why did you make this Buu stronger than the one that was on the T.V. series?

was Porunga able to bring back all of the people on Earth back to life? I thought that he could only bring back three people back to life.

That was funny when Zangya kissed Piccolo and the the way he reacted was funnier.

I am glad that you didn't have Gohan as a dork like the television series did.

Season's Greetings.
CysticLOL17 chapter 37 . 12/22/2002
Hello, due to the fact that I may not spoil and we just got people over, this review is going to be alot shorter then normal. Good chapter, good fight and way the go Hercule, now I can't wait for what Cell has to say :) See ya laterz.
W. V. F chapter 36 . 12/21/2002
Finally, you brought back Gohan and Cell, Jr in to the fight (even though it's nearly at the end of the chapter).

Thanks for answering my questions in the last review.

I hope that I didn't ask too many.

I was also wondering that when you are finished with Hybrid Theory are you going to write another series?

Oh well, Happy Holidays.

I hope that you get all of the presents that you asked for.

(Is this review short enough for you? !)
yume chapter 36 . 12/21/2002
*yume is in the corner silently mumbling to herself*

goten:..do you how long she's gonna stay like that trunks?

trunks: nope...so were gonna have to say what she was gonna say

goten: ok! let me do it! ahem! yume is angry at the moment because her e-mail isn't alive anymore!

*yume flinches at the word e-mail and starts to curse even louder as a white aura surounds her*

trunks: not only that but she cant remember her own password! I mean what kind of moron forgets there password

* yume jumps on trunks and starts to strangle him*

me: WELL EXCUSE ME IF NO ONE EVER EMAILED ME FOR 3 YEARS! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THE FACT THAT I CAN'T REGISTER IN ! I CANT GET A NEW EMAIL ADRESS AT THE MOMMENT AND I SEACHED FOR MY PASSWORD AND COULDN'T FIND IT!

*goten backs up to the wall in fear*

goten: well... at least she calmed down a bit... she isn't throwing ki blast at us anymore...

* a ki blast hits goten*

me: DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP LITTLE MAN!

* i let trunks go free of my death grip*

me:1...2..3...4...5... ok... im calm agian.. for the moment... the migets are right. apparently my email doesn't exsist anymore for some reason or another, so my story won't be up for a while...

but at least i still got your story to help me keep calm... for awhile..other than that the boys are doing a fine job at keeping me busy..

* yume cracks her knuckles as a burnt goten and a out of breath trunks cower in fear

me: see you again Sh33p, i think im gonna take my angeer out some more...

hehehe... see ya
Kami1 chapter 36 . 12/21/2002
Wow! That was probably the best DBZ chapter I've ever read, even better than Dragoness Eclectic and that Gohan/Buu fight you did! That said, I do have a few questions.

First, why hasn't Gohan tried a Mystic Kaioken so far. I understand why he wouldn't after having the crap kicked out of him by Buu, but after Dende healed him, even if it could backfire, why would he not even try the power up !

Second, how the Hell did Buu survive that Kamehameha ! You said earlier that the Old Kai only awakened a tenth of Gohan's hidden power, so if he unleashed it all, how did Buu survive and furthermore, why couldn't anyone sense his ki?

Finally, I have to wonder about Videl beating the crap out of Buu. Unless I'm mistakened, she gained the power of a Sailor Scout, of whom all were anihalated by the Grand Enforcer. I just have to wonder then how Videl managed to completely tear Buu apart, unless there's something you're not telling us.

Anyway, great job and I hope you update soon. See ya!
diamondgirl chapter 36 . 12/21/2002
Actually, the scar thing kinda makes since to me. She was dead when she received the injury but didn't have enough time for her body to heal before she was alive again, so now she's got the scar at least until she dies for good this time around.

Ooh, spiffy! *Gives Sh33p gift basket with bound and gagged cows and villagers* Happy Holidays! *Sticks "Satan Is A Nice Guy!" bumper sticker on flying saucer and goes off to blast random planets*
cobra chapter 36 . 12/21/2002
great chapter. Cell Junior has got to be my second or third favorite character in this fic. keep up the good work
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »