Reviews for Shiro was There
dnofsunshine chapter 1 . 5/12
Ouchhhhh my heart. Again.
3D.2why chapter 1 . 2/18
that was beautiful, thank you for writing it
Dat Boi chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Good. I'm crying a little but good.
seidraikiri chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
*cries* beautiful
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Giving me all the feels.
8wo3Y4tw chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
And the last line only emphasizes how much Shiro meant to him.
This is heartwarming and makes you want to cry a bit as well, because it just brings back the memories of how Shiro cared for Rin and how he died for him because while they weren't related by blood, Rin was his son.
This is in it's own kind of beautiful with the way that you showed how much Rin loved Shiro and despises Satan for taking his real father away.
Lodowa Korona chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
It's really powerful. I like the structure that this story has and it makes it even better when the last sentence is what it is - a perfect, overwhelming conclusion.
It was definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing.
general yumi chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so cute. It made me cry. I really love it. Thank you so so so much for writing this author-san. *bows gratefully* words cannot describe how amazing this story is and how it makes me feel as though you understood how Rin felt. Amazing job!
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Aww, sadness. X')
somefangirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I TAKE UP YOUR PROMPT, ANONYMOUS FAN
I WILL WRITE THAT STORY
I WILL DO IT
(I will give u credit, too, so don't worry)
IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE A WHILE, BUT DO NOT DESPAIR CUZ I WILL DO IT

SO DONT GIVE THAT PROMPT TO ANYONE ELSE, CUZ I WILL WRITE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I really love this! It's super well written and u should write more stories, you have a knack for it ;) you know what'd be awesome?! So I've had this idea rolling around in my head for while and I kinda need someone to write a story from it, so it's where rin's friends already know he's satan's son and they get called to make an exorcism and the type of demon it is is it turns into people from ur past that u feel guilty about and then says things to make u even guiltier and feel even worse and feeds off the hurt and guilt, and then it'd be like the demon turns into shiro and says stuff to rin and yukio is all like don't listen to it, it's not dad, it's a demon, etc etc and yaaaaahhhh then later his friends ask rin what exactly happened to his dad and even yukio is curious cus not even he knows exactly how it went down so rin tells them and everything lol yeah that's pretty much what I've got and if u decide to use this idea feel free to run with it and improvise and change stuff where u see fit haha so yah I give this idea to u awesome fanfic writer :) welcome to the community ;D thanks for the awesome writing and please don't feel obligated to write this story, it's just something I think you'd be a good writer to do, hence why I gave U this idea ;) well chao! God bless u!
Sincerely,
Your anonymous fan
Reyna chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Holy crap I seriously just fell off my chair this is so good! like I'm not even kidding! Lol
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
...you spike my feels for Shiro right through the roof. Q.Q Though a very short fic, you successfully concentrate very strong feelings in every line and carry those feelings all the way to the end. I really liked this.
Deaththekid8 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Omg that makes satan seem like a villain, he seems like a nice enough guy to me! He was just killing people to save Yuri!
(who is the BEST character in the anime!) But this is still really good! Write more plssssssss :)
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh, those last three paragraphs (five sentences) just say it all. They're so simple, but that just makes them more poignant. This was wonderful.