Reviews for Cry No More
Tassy Riddle chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
So cute! *-* I loved!
Amnesia Nymph chapter 14 . 12/30/2005
w0w i must be very late with this review but anyway i wanted to let you know i enjoyed this story very much because it was so much like the real deal , man are a pain in the ass ! Always was and that will always be . Anyway i think this was the best story you wrote , I also liked holiday and hero but i give you credit on this one bacause i could relate to Michiru's feelings !Okay i will stop babling now !

Amnesia nymph
Marah chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
Aww! *dissolves into a puddle of girly mushiness* that had such a sweet ending! I want a Haruka!
rebekah chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
ya! happy ending

I love it _

that damn jerk deserves his limbs ripped out.

12 years? for beating and raping? you think it would be more
Queen Michiru chapter 14 . 7/25/2004
big man! beating up helpless woman! those are the fucking bastards who should be shot on side, no second chances, no nothing! Unfortunatly this happens TO often in reall life and tne women are to scared to stand up for themselfs! Domestic abuse should be stopped when noticed! Still this was a damned good fic.
GUNITCHIC-92 chapter 14 . 5/4/2004
Now this is happy unlike . . . perfect world u had me crying all day in school with that one. . . ppl askin me wats wrong then i had to explain to them the story . . .
PTV chapter 14 . 3/18/2004
cute story :)
TashaK chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
Wow...this story is the coolest! The storyline on the whole almost made me cry...and then the ending was so perfect!
Keep up the StEllAr work!
~!~Tasha~!~
Nakunohana chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Another good chapter. I'll be right back! I'm moving onto the next one.
Nakunohana chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
story. Your so good at sespencful writing. I just have to stop typing and go read the next chapter!
Nakunohana chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
It's me Sailor fan. I just finaly worked up the strenght to type my name in. Good story again.
Kumochan chapter 14 . 6/18/2003
Aw..what a happy-sappy ending. _ Very good story...I like it that your stories always have an action theme!
Enigma56 chapter 14 . 3/20/2003
An exceptional story Cloud! You have a way with fan-fic characters that I can only marvel at. Not to mention, you have a talent at weaving amazing plot-lines. Never let go of your talent Cloud... instead, make it grow. :)
Rainydaygumboots chapter 14 . 3/9/2003
Great Story!
Dark-Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
i loved your story. it was great. you have good skills. i was wondering if you would read my fan fic it's called enemies return. i would like any comments or suggestions you have.

sayanora