Reviews for Genesis of the dark world
i cry all the chapter 6 . 3/14/2018
i cry that the author has unfortunately given up on this sorry guys
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2018
hey hey hey hey hey hye

-navi
Some random guy chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
CONTINUE GODDAMIT
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
You know I think you should do something where whatever umm fierjokeasa or something lands in the dark world and happy mask salesman gets majora back and finds the skull kid or something and he helps link and stuff and basically all I'm trying to say BRING BACK THE FIRCE DEITY HES BADASSS
5 year old chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
omy godds ill ;lobev zeldaaaaaaaa
random guy chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Keep up the good work :)
Ninjamask55501 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Good really good
helix818 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
great story!keep writeing please!
Anthony1989 chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
One again a great plot has been crafted. Hopefully it will be updated eventually.
mwc01 chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Wow, the sequel isn't bad at all! It's almost like A Link To The Past. And I love that game. I played it more times over than any other game I have. (ok...except for maybe Mario Kart 64 and Super Smash Bros. Melee. lol). I kept on playing that game, over and over, consistently being able to beat it (and if I didn't know how to do something, I had a handy little guide to the game with me...it's old, and a quite torn on the front cover, but still almost completely intact.).

I noticed on your profile that about 2 years ago was the last time you said anything, and I hope that someday you're able to continue writing this, or if not, hopefully someone else could possibly continue it as well.

I would ask, but I simply don't have the time. I may have the time to give ideas, but that may be it. And who knows how long an idea may come to me.

Regardless, I believe this sequel, if it were to be complete, at least so far breaks off of that tradition of sequels being worse than the original piece.

Hopefully one day you'll be able to work on this story again. Until then...
Drashin chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
like it
ThetaGraphics chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Excellent Story! I notice you stopped updating over two years ago... :( Please finish it!
Alli-dunno chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
I like this sequel! But what an...interesting place to stop! I wonder what was going to happen next? This was a good sequel, but will you ever continue it?
foxyboxer chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! Sam'kemesa was quite possibly the best fic i have read to date, and this sequel looks like it will be just as good. Please...dont do this to me...
gohanrulez23 chapter 6 . 10/8/2004
are you going to update?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »