Reviews for Genesis of the dark world
MysticMew chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
A very interesting chapter. I liked the idea with the music and the resultinf duet. It seems to me though that this story lacks the complexity and mystery of the prequel. Do you have any greater plot planned yet? The Ganon bit is a rather distant threat at the moment after all.

I still like it though. You have a good way of portraying the relationship believable even (especially) without being actually mushy. Wonderful.
Natsu1 chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
All right, my favorite author is finally posting again! Long live Link/Saria! Lol, all right. Once again, great chapter. All of the interesting ideas you add into the plot are great. You said the story was becoming tricky to write. How so?
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
At last you upadated! It's been awhile since your last update...

I have to say chapter 5 is kinda refreshing, I loved it. But how is it connected to the main storyline? Very mysterious indeed...

Yeah I can see how this fic can be tricky to write...I thought you practically finished it in chapter 4, but looks like there's more for me to read!

Hmm...Well you can either jump a year or two ahead in the fic, or you can make Link timetravel two years in the future. But I think these two alternatives are a little on the typical and classical side...you need something more creative...Maybe make Link enter the Dark realm...

Next chapter ASAP!
Jyuu chapter 4 . 12/21/2002
Wheeeee~! I love whacha done here! Last time you made all the tinges with the Mask Salesman and such, and now the ghost seller and- KEWL! I always wanted to know what was up with him anyway, he freeeeeaked me out... and it's cool how you're kinda following the timeline! It's a very confuzzling timeline though, wouldn't you agree? ; Keep up the great work!
MysticMew chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
Very nice so far. I agree on you with the sequel thing but still I really wanted to see more of your great writing. Keep going like this, I'm sure something good will come out of it.

The idea with the Ghost Seller was brilliant.
Forest Girl Karen chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
great chapter, the poor rabbit mask what a hero.
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
Very entertaining chapter! I must say your headaches are worth it; The way you tied the timelines together is very convincing and logical..I wish nintendo would offer a very detailed explaination like yours.

That rabbit mask was sooo cool! But how can it have a spirit? And it's just 'one' of the spirits...what are these spirits anyhow, and why didn't the mask salesman know of this power?

I can't wait to know what happens next! Where's Agathim?
Ri2 chapter 4 . 11/21/2002
I like this story a lot. I don't care about dumb old Agahnim, keep him out! Please keep up the good work.
Natsu1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2002
Hey, this chapter was long, which is always good. Its okay that Aghamin hasn't made his debut yet, I never really like him. I understand what you mean by writing it as you see it, I can never think of a story before I begin writing... Okay, well, great chapter, continue soon!
Maniac Mosli chapter 3 . 11/13/2002
Another great chapter! I love the idea of giving each mask it's own mind...that rabbit mask is kinda cool.

Who the hell is that damned hooded guy? I really wanna know...I kinda suspect it's Agathim!

Next chapter ASAP!
Natsu1 chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
The plot thickens! It never fails to amaze me how you can write so well but stay so true to the style of the games. The Mask Salesman is one of my favorite characters, and you write him well. Keep the chapters coming!
Blue eyes Toon Dragon chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Great new chapter! I think the guy helping Ganon is Agahnim, a wizard you fight in a Link to the Past.

Wow, you got this chapter out fast! I eagerly await the next chapter, and I have no complaints.
Forest Girl Karen chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
this is really good but if you could would you put a bit more about what link and saria are doing thanx.
Snowsilver chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Hmm...Amber seems like she's making a big mistake, even if it was an innocent one...I have a feeling that will be causing trouble in the near future.

Having her around did give the Mask Man a reason to explain his brand of magic though, which was a nice touch.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
I loved your Sam'kemasa story, and I hope this one will be good as well. I also hope you'll have nmore updates, I want to see what happens next! Please continue.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »