Reviews for Genesis of the dark world
Bue eyes Toon Dragon chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
Great Chapter! will this fic be based on the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past?
schell21 chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
I thank you all for your reviews. Ill just do a quick response here.

The salesman is not going to really be a main character for long. I just figured it would be the height of bad luck for Link not to take a rest after everything so far :) Can't push him too far! It will go with the Link saria formula, since it worked really well for me.

I will never abuse Ruto! Well, just a tiny tiny amount... but it is not personal. I just find her funny, which is why she's there. It balances the story, and her crush on Link was one of the funniest moments in OOT.

As for the timeline... I believe it will all work out. I like to keep open about such things.

Once again thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
brilliant i luv it already. Please do more
Reader chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
Hmm. Intriguing story...

You know you have the Zelda Timeline a bit messed up. Since Link actually managed to kill the G-man and touch the Triforce...most people think that Link To The Past was the last...or at least, latest Link adventure.

I wonder what you'll be doing with Ruto. I hate it when people abuse Ruto. I think she's a good enough character, and most people portray her as a vindictive evil brat for no reason other than she was spoiled and had a crush on Link when she was 10!
Maniac Mosli chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
Excellent Chapter! This sequel is shaping up to what seems to be 'A Link To The Past' Prequel...and it looks like you got a lot of info on it! I've been waiting so long for a good LTtP fic, and I've finally found one.

Ganon's Shadow...could that be Agathim? And who is that robed villan? Maybe he could be Agathim...hmmm.

I Hope we are going to see Link & Saria doin some action in the later chapters; a Zelda fic could be boring without them...but then again, a different POV could be unique, like what you're doing with the Mask Salesman. Keep up the good work!
Snowsilver chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
I know sequels are hard to do sometimes, because its difficult to live up to the original story's merit. But so far, I like what you are doing. Is the Mask Salesman going to be more of a main character this time around? Or is Link and Saria?
Natsu1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Great! I was hoping there would be a sequel, because I loved the first story. Your writing is great, the first plot was riveting and I bet the second one will be too.
Forest Girl Karen chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
sounding good already please don be 2 long with the next chapter.
Tomandark chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I think schell21 has a point there. I think Legend of Samkemesa was a story that can't be beat. As much as I wanted a sequel, I also thought that the story should be left alone, untouched. But hey, w/ that aside u still have my full support for the story!
Blue Eyes Toon Dragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
WOOHOO! *jumps up and down in joy multiple times* FINALLY, a sequel to the awe-inspiring fanfic, "Legend of the Sam'kemesa". Your story ties Zelda: A Link to the Past almost perfectly with Zelda: Majora's Mask. *adds this story to favorties*
Jyuu chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
::squeals:: ! YOU FINALLY MADE A SEQUEL! ::starts jumping up and down:: ME SO HAPPY!

And BTW, it looks like the start of another great story that will keep me at the computer for quite a long time, willing more chapters to appear! ...yeah. ;;; Anyway, great job, and THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Maniac Mosli chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Heeey. Glad you started on a sequel to your great fic! It sounds like we're gonna see some new plots and twists here! The introduction was great...I can't wait for more!
Reader chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Not bad. A tad melodramatic though.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4