Reviews for Tied
Nightwing667 chapter 9 . 9/2
It's been 4 years, and I'm not even sure if you're going to see this but, please don't let the story end there. I mean, don't let Mary end up with Francis, please. This is a great story, so I really hope that, after 4 years, you can continue it.
Still waiting. It's been about a year since I've checked in here last, my hopes get crushed every time :( it was such a great story. Thanks for the memories I guess
elder441 chapter 11 . 4/29
I love your story, but I love Francis and Mary. I truly think even in your story Francis loves Mary. Yes, he made mistakes when he was young, he has matured and it was Mary that in the end ruined the relationship.
elder441 chapter 12 . 3/12
I love your story. I am completely a Frary girl, so I am glad you ended this the way you did. In my mind Mary and Francis will marry and be very happy as they were in real life. I personally diverge from life and imagine them with many children as they dreamed. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2017
Well it's been years now and I'm still checking back every few months, hoping this story gets finished someday. Seems unlikelier every time but it won't stop me from hoping.
beautiful-and-dread chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
I really wish you would finish this story! Ive really enjoyed your characters and i wish the story was complete!
Kosthbera chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I Like your story but Francis is nowere near what you make him. Also Bash is out of character for me, anyway godo story but yo me it dosent seems based no the Reign real personalities.
FR chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
Pleeeeease update! It's been over a year now I've been hopefully checking this piece every few months. You'be done an incredible job and I'd hate for it to be left unfinished. It's 100% selfish but I would love to have closure on this amazing story.
NH chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Please continue this... I love the story, pleaaasee I beg of you
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Hi! I know its been a really long time but I really enjoyed your story last year, and I would love nothing note than to read the end. Again I know its been a while but please consider continuing to write, you're very talented :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
Please update. I mean, you can't leave the amazing story with this ending.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Please please update. I love this so much.
SamicaWrites chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
God I love ur chapters and I love how long they are. I love the tv show and I think you capture the people good in a modern setting... love it keep writing. I'm only on chapter 2 so idk if you end up having bash and mary together but I love them from the show and u write them well. - M
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
I squealed with excitement when I saw this fic was updated. You know a Mash fic is amazing when you're anticipating a chapter update as much as a Mash interaction on the show. Yes, it's that wonderful. This chapter did not disappoint. Sigh! There's so much meaning in their words from that brief interaction, but there's also a lot of confusion about the meaning of those words between them. I look forward to seeing how they try to rebuild their friendship as they struggle to hide their feelings beneath the surface. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
this is kqshipalot. The review box didn't show up until now. Love the slow burn, can't wait for the Mash endgame and everything before it! D