Reviews for Uzumaki and Hyuga
shedges19 chapter 1 . 10/23
i like it so far you o more?
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 10/16
Damn...I was really hoping that Hiruzen would have upheld the original verdict and allowed Naruto to remain an Uzumaki. While I def like the fact that he has the Byakuugan along with Kurama being sealed inside of him, I'm not really a fan of him joining the Hyuuga...even if it's as Main House member. As with all the stories I have now read from you, I hope this one will also be continued at some point.
superfanman217 chapter 1 . 5/31
please continue
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up[ the great work and please update soon.
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Another good story, please continue these?, it would be great to see some of them completed
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
InflatedChimp chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I read this thinking that I wouldn't like it, I was only doing so to pass some time. But this is actually pretty good and I find myself really quite interested :) So I hope that you update soon :D
CloudCarnivore chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I hope for more chapters! Unless it was only a one shot..
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
TailedDemon100 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice Work
mattcun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
plz write more
Fox-Sama chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Now this I like alot! please for all that is holy keep going
New to Naruto chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Good chapter. I like stories when Naruto has the Byakugan especially if he is an Uzumaki.
Also I wonder if Hiashi and Mia suspect who Naruto's parents are. After all, how many people have dark red hair other than an Uzumaki especially as has a hint of his mother's violet eyes.
I hop Naruto does rebuild the Uzumaki clan and punishes the murderers who destroyed Uzushiogakure.
I imagine Hinata and Naruto will be best friends growing up and he will help her be powerful with his encouragement.
I wonder who else will be in Naruto's harem besides Kagero, Kin, and Tayuya.
Keep up the good work.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
pretty cool idea, one thing i'd like to ask/point out: wouldn't the bloodline suppression seal also seal off the uzumaki bloodline if it was applied?
reginald D. Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
wow that was good never saw a fic like this hope you update soon