Reviews for More Than a Game
Shadowfax321 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Well, thanks for letting us know at least! I hope you do come back, this story was great and has a lot of potential.
Skye chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
I love this story. Please update soon.
rundownSabEr chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Well this gonna be interesting... And nice going Anna you punched Hans hahaha :)
X chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Wrapped up a revolver? Was she considering killing herself? :(

I'm glad both are happy again! Maybe we could see a bit more of the guys team and Kristoff. Loving it so far!
DarkHiro7 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
You said it was a pasta party at first, then Elsa says it's a pizza party. Was that intentional?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Awesome chapter! Perhaps you could have Hans screw around with the girls softball stuff?
smilingpuddle chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
I am enjoying the story. Thanks. :)
xfishyyyz chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
I like this fict! Please do keep it up! Can't wait for more!
Plucie chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Uuuuugh. Adorable.
Yuiiub chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
yay another chapter! I'm really enjoying this!
YuriHunter69 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
You misspelled kiss at the part where Mrs. Winters comes into the kitchen and places a kiss on Elsas forehead.
FaythHymns chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I know how writer's block can get you, but I really like this story, so please don't give up on it!
It's truly enjoyable and fun, and I hope to see Anna and Elsa hit it off ;) and kick Hans' fucking ass soon!
hogwarts-is-frozen chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
So fucking adorable! Can't wait for more!
Shadowfax321 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
This seems like a fun story, can't wait for the next one!
X chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I'm glad Elsa's mother seems to be loosening up at least a little bit. Jealous Anna is so cute, but I hope Belle isn't actually flirting with Elsa. Don't worry about taking time to update, we appreciate you working on this anyways!